Alba Botanica, Aloe & Green Tea Oil-Free Moisturizer, 3 oz (85 g)

Reviews 4-star

Neblogas dieninis kremas

Posted by Reviewer2735826 From Lithuania on Sep 20, 2012

Perku dukrai, nepblogai geriasi, yra lengvas, gerai drekina. Jai labai patinka. Skaniai kvepia.

Fresh and light

Posted by Reviewer2050183 From Spain on Aug 14, 2013

I have a normal-combination skin, and sometimes I find it hard to pick a right moisturiser, especially during summer months. This one is really fresh --maybe too fluid compared to a normal day cream. It takes a while to completely absorb, but nothing to worry about since it doesn't leave any greasy feeling. The smell is quite nice too. It may be a little bit expensive, but it is definitely worth it.

► A Great Moisturizer For Normal to Slightly Dry Skin with Good Water-Binding Agents

Posted by 3827GreenWood on Dec 14, 2013

Yes, this moisturizer by Alba Botanica is oil-free. However, it contains some thickening agents that may be problematic for oily or blemish-prone skin. This moisturizer has merit as a great moisturizer for normal to slightly dry skin and it contains some good water-binding agents. Considering the relatively significant antioxidant content, I wish it can come in a tube/pump dispenser instead of a jar packaging. Our skin deserves only the best ingredients, and the practice of organic farming is a positive step toward creating products that reduce negative environmental impact. Overall, this moisturizer isn't the most advanced around, but comparatively speaking, it bests many others with a natural angle. Taking everything into account, it's something I would recommend. I am a strong advocate on scientific medical research and evidence-based information, and constantly want to differentiate between marketing hyperbole and real world effects. I hope you'll find my review Helpful to you. Best wishes and good health to everyone!

The Best

Posted by 5184165757120365747 on Apr 20, 2014

I have oily skin that is acne prone. This is hands down the best oil-free moisturiser I have ever used. Granted, I have been using the wrong ones all along, i.e., not oil free. One interesting thing I found while using this, is that it has a minor anti-pimple effect. Not surprising since it's focus ingredients are Aloe Vera and Green Tea. I gave this 4 and not 5 stars because of the price. It's a little beyond my budget since I don't live in the US but I am still very willing to repurchase this in the foreseeable future simply because it just works! The test I used was in comparison with my previous moisturiser; how long can it keep my skin shine-free. At least 7 to 8 hours (in humid weather mind you, at least for my skin).

Okey

Posted by Reviewer3212627 From Norway on Oct 07, 2012

This moisturizer was quite good. Nice smell!