10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Alba Botanica, Aloe & Green Tea Oil-Free Moisturizer, 3 oz (85 g)

YES! YES! YES! Light and moisturizing.

Posted by Reviewer2716944 on Jun 30, 2011

This goes on really cleanly and smoothly. It's very light. A little goes a long way and you can wear make-up over it. I use it after I shower or wash my face and it's a perfect non-greasy moisturizer.

not the best thing i've ever tried

Posted by Reviewer2943409 on Dec 10, 2009

I have oily skin, acne, and seborrheic dermatitis. My face doesn't get crazy shiny as it does when I use other moisturizers, but I expected this to be much gentler on my skin. As said, I suffer from SD of the face and I have to use very gentle products so that I don't aggravate it. I chose this product because I thought that the aloe would soothe the SD and the green tea would calm the redness, but this product actually makes my SD worse. I've even applied it on days where my SD looked completely in remission only to have a red face again minutes after application. I'd recommend it to people with oily skin, as it does make my skin really soft without making it feel greasy, but not to anyone else with SD. For what it's worth, it wasn't a total waste, as I've found it makes a great moisturizer for my hands.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer3158176 on Apr 20, 2009

Soothing for irritated skin (rosacea). Skin feels fantastic.

Love it!!

Posted by Reviewer2981092 on Jul 12, 2011

I've loved this cream since the first day I tried it!! Very moisturizing without feeling greasy or breaking me out! I have combination skin and it works wonders for me, smells amazing too!

Amazing cream!

Posted by Olya-IHERB on Apr 22, 2013

This cream is perfect! We use it all the female part of the family)))) I (24 years old) as a moisturizing base under make-up, my sister (17 years old) as a mattifying cream, my mother (49 years old) as a moisturizing night cream. Cream visibly evens skin tone, absorbs quickly and is very pleasant smell. Этот крем прекрасен! Мы используем его всей женской частью семьи)))) Я (24 лет) как увлажняющую основу под макияж, моя сестра (17 лет) как матирующий крем, моя мама (49 лет ) как увлажняющий ночной крем. Крем заметно выравнивает тон кожи, быстро впитывается и очень приятно пахнет.