Excellent soap!

Posted by Sprinkles on Oct 03, 2010

This is a great product. No scent at all. Wonderful for people who are sensitive to fragrances and dyes, and healthier for all people! Just a small dab of the soap lathers up beautifully and cleans wonderfully. Does a great job at the kitchen sink even on greasy foods on hands. It even says it can be used as a shampoo with its balanced pH, but I haven't tried it yet as anything but hand soap. Very impressed. **10/2/2010 UPDATE**: I finally got around to trying this as shampoo, and I have to say it is the very best product I've found, among all the shampoos I've used, for cleaning the hair very well while not drying it out, being fragrance-free, and having very healthy ingredients. I am sold on this product. I didn't expect any suds at all after reading another person's review, but it turns out I do get a very small amount of suds when using it as shampoo. (Suds don't clean at all even though people like them; most products that suds highly are able to do this only from unhealthy ingredients that allow the product to do this.) Could be that I use a bit more of the product than the other person did. It also rinses out super-clean and really fast and leaves the hair feeling clean but not at all stripped like straw, which usually happens with the shampoos that use harsh cleansers. This is an excellent all-around product.

WONDERFUL ALL-IN-ONE SOAP!!! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

Posted by SassySingaporean on Apr 22, 2013

I'm really gushing about this as it performed it's job over and above my expectations. Not only did it lather well, my family felt clean after using it and it had a very mild gentle fragrance. It felt wonderful knowing that very natural ingredients were in it and that we were not showering in a loadful of chemicals. I used it for laundry as well on a camping and overseas trip and it removed stains and clothes were clean. It's a GREAT ALL_IN_ONE SOAP. I only ever need to bring this on any trip for the whole family - shampoo, soap and laundry. I also used it to wash dishes!

Love the Clean "Scent" of Fragrance-Free

Posted by rabbit on Jul 03, 2012

This is a really nice fragrance-free, all-purpose soap. You can wash from head to toe in this stuff. It's free of harsh chemicals which is great for people with sensitive skin. It's also convenient to take on camping trips because it's mild ingredients won't harm the environment. I also like how it smells. There are no perfumes or fragrances in this, but it has a pleasant clean scent - kind of like the soap used in blowing bubbles for kids. One downside is that the liquid itself is a little thin and not very concentrated at all.

I like it

Posted by Reviewer2214771 on Oct 19, 2009

I use this for everything: washing my dog, my hands, as a shower wash, shampoo, etc. Fragrance free and biodegradeable. Great!

One soap that can be used for everything

Posted by Reviewer1181325 on Dec 19, 2009

Dear I-herb, We travel alot and this is the best thing for keeping things simple. It is a good shampoo, a good soap for washing face (no tears is a plus), good for the dishes, and even a drop or two when rinsing veggies. It says fragrance free but there is a hint of a scent when wahing my face. It also gets a good rating on Skin Deep a cosmetic safety review site.

Pretty excellent

Posted by Butterfly on Apr 13, 2011

I've been using this in the shower and also as a facial cleanser. It lathers very nicely, hasn't got any fragrance at all, and cleans even mineral make-up without problems. Hasn't dried out my skin which is atopic. Can't use as a shampoo though, makes my hair like straw.

Wonder Wash All Purpose Soap

Posted by Reviewer2144919 on May 10, 2011

I don't like too much because of the recidue but my sister likes it and she wanted me to repeat.

Best product ever!

Posted by Reviewer2605937 on May 30, 2011

I hope they never stop making this product. I use it as my body wash, my shampoo, face wash, hand wash, and as my childrens all over wash too. It is mild enough to use on a baby and yet good enough to clean all makeup off my face quickly. For the price and all the uses of this product, it is an incredible deal. Imagine all the products I have been able to replace and how much easier it is to pack for traveling. I have really long, thick hair, so I do have to use conditioner as well. I save alot of money with this one product.

Best all Natural Soap Ever!!!

Posted by Reviewer2854907 on May 29, 2010

I love this soap. I use it as a shampoo, body and facewash. As a shampoo it doesnt lather but it makes your hair so soft. I have dry hair but now my hair feels soft like it use to in high school! its amazing. you have to try it to believe it!

Great soap!

Posted by Reviewer3072687 on Jul 02, 2010

I've been using it for several months as face cleanser and shampoo and it is perfect for both. It's great to find a fragrance-free shampoo that actually cleans my hair.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »