Good work

Posted by 4668467576701983517 on May 02, 2016

When I use it . I feel work very good

Good to use

Posted by 5260998228441839119 on Dec 12, 2015

I have studied a lot about cordyceps before starting to use this product. I felt better since using this. I am glad to know that Aloha medicinals inc. can produce this. It is also at a reasonable price.

Very nice effects

Posted by 5359435690659884413 on Dec 12, 2015

Good for its price

cordyceps

Posted by 4932089720575426337 on Dec 11, 2015

very good, stronger and low price compare to the same product sell at Asian stores.

Started Taking to Improve High Urine Albumin and Albumin/Creatinine Ratio Blood Levels

Posted by Reviewer1682273 on Sep 02, 2015

It is easy to take, and has no negative side effect. However, I won't know its effectiveness until my next series of blood work in 3 months.

I think it's a good product

Posted by 4768253770326487485 on Aug 28, 2015

This was recommended by someone I met at a gathering. From spending time on their website, it looks like a good product and seems to be helpful for lungs and fatigue. Was glad to find it at iHerb.

Great product!

Posted by 5407705888256405432 on Aug 14, 2015

Don't buy Cordeceps if u are unsure of it. As there are unauthentic strains of cordeceps out there. Aloha Cordeceps is definitely using the authentic strain of Cordeceps which had been used for thousands of years in the Chinese circle. Cordeceps are renown for their medicinal benefits and one of the few supplements u can take for long term safely.

Pure Cordyceps, Aloha Medicinals

Posted by 5240337282919996706 on Aug 13, 2015

I personally don't feel a big change yet after taking 2-3 capsules per day. I just finished the second bottle, but knowing it takes up to 3 months to realize the benefits. I have friends, they really saw a difference.

Amazing Product!

Posted by 4857508959540896687 on Jun 14, 2015

I absolutely love this product. Whenever I have a long day of work or I'm going to be very active I take 2 pills in the morning and it's amazing how much more energy I have throughout the day. I can come home from work without feeling exhausted like I normally would. I would definitely recommend this if you want to increase your energy levels.

Athletic performance

Posted by Reviewer3298857 on Jun 12, 2015

Taking a capsule before exercise does help a little, you get a fair bit of endurance/stamina and maybe some extra energy. If that's what you're after, it's a neat little boost and well worth it. I wouldn't call it drastic or anything though. And no discernible libido boost like other reviewers mention, if that's what you're looking for I'd look elsewhere.