• Please note limited shipping months for this item:

• Customer Ratings

Crunchy!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

I really like Alter Eco chocolates, they are organic, contain no soy lecithin, and no artificial ingredients. This one has quinoa bits and it is crunchy! My favourite is Dark Coconut Toffee. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Amazing chocolate

Posted by puurnatuurlijkleven on Oct 27, 2014

Chocolate is amazing -> check. Quinoa is awesome -> check. Combine these two and create a chocolate bar is nothing short of genius ;-) This bar is minimum 60% cacao, fairtrade, organic, vegan, and it has no gluten, no soy or other added additives. In my opinion a great bar to get if you are a chocolate lover who likes their chocolate to be of good quality.

yummy

Posted by 5121782678374240648 on Jan 28, 2015

This is delicious and healthy to boot...

best chocolate ever

Posted by polarstar on Apr 22, 2015

not too sweet + crispy + crunchy = WONDERFUL!

Very tasty!

Posted by 5378657649880660545 on Feb 23, 2015

Great vegan chocolate nice addition of the quinoa

Soy-Free

Posted by Turboshopper on Jun 16, 2016

It isn't easy to find chocolate that doesn't contain soy lecithin, so I am grateful for Alter Eco chocolate. I received my Dark Quinoa bar yesterday, 6-15-2016. The Best Before date on the packaging read "10-07-2016". The bar tasted fine, although it had a gray hue, due to sugar bloom/fat bloom (often happens when chocolate is rapidly moved from a cold temperature to a warmer one). The gray hue is harmless - just not aesthetically pleasing. I love the crispy quinoa texture - way better for me than a traditional rice crispies chocolate bar. My local health food store carries this flavor, but it's always sold out. iHerb to the rescue!

Surprisingly Good!

Posted by benjaminonetwo on Mar 04, 2016

Didn't know what to make of this, but I tried it anyway. It was perfect. Will definitely purchase more!

will repurchase

Posted by Reviewer2550032 on Mar 16, 2016

I loved it!

Sinful taste but cruelty free!

Posted by tyrannosauruslex7 on May 24, 2016

AMAZING vegan chocolate- not too sweet and it's the right amount of bitter tinge taste to it with the cocoa content. lovely crunch from the quinoa and so much cheaper than stores elsewhere! love this

Good!

Posted by 5682816148921470478 on Jun 03, 2016

I first ordered this last Fall and wasn't too sure about the taste at first. But, it has grown on me and now I enjoy this as a snack. Very good.