• Please note limited shipping months for this item:

• Reviews | English

Not too bitter

Posted by Reviewer1438643 on Feb 18, 2014

Though it says dark chocolate it is not as bitter as some other dark chocolate.

for milk AND dark chocolate lovers

Posted by Reviewer3303538 on Dec 04, 2013

This is dark chocolate with a "hint" of milk, which means that it resides somewhere between a too-sweet milk chocolate bar and a too-bitter dark chocolate bar. Perfect for those of us who wish to straddle this in-between world (Green & Black's organic milk chocolate bar can compare). It is creamy and sweet but with enough rich chocolate flavor to make it worth it.

Good "darker" milk chocolate

Posted by Reviewer3313701 on Mar 29, 2014

Bought this for my husband, a chcocolate lover who is allergic to soy. We both liked it, although I don't usually like milk chocolate which I find too sweet. This wasn't!

One of my favourites

Posted by Reviewer3219834 on Mar 19, 2013

I really do love this chocolate. It is as dark as most of our bakingchocolates, in Norway, but taste much more like milkchocolate. I primarely use this one for mye chocolate cravings, but I have also used it in baking with good results. I also like the darker Blackout in this brand. The chocolate is best enjoyed at roomtemp, and just melts in your mouth... Great product!

Yum! Organic, fair trade, and delicious!

Posted by Reviewer1065628 on Apr 30, 2014

I only buy chocolate from Alter Eco now. They are an amazing company with a great product. This is also the perfect chocolate for someone with lots of food sensitivities as it doesn't contain any of the common allergens that most chocolates do. Simple and delicious!

Fabulous

Posted by Reviewer2018312 on Nov 18, 2012

Just a hint of milk to soften the dark; creamy and addictive!

Delicious and guilt free

Posted by Reviewer2909117 on Nov 08, 2014

Velvet Chocolate has a rich dark flavor. As it is a fair trade item I can eat my indulgence with a clear conscience

Delicious!

Posted by HealthyAussie on May 10, 2014

I love this chocolate. A good one to try for those that don't like dark chocolate. This chocolate tastes very similar to Green and Blacks Milk Chocolate. One of my favourites.

Not dark chocolate

Posted by odereviews on Jan 03, 2014

This is not dark chocolate (only 47% of cocoa), but the taste is good. If you are looking for a more healthy option, try something with more cocoa. Alter Eco products has nice packages.

probably ok

Posted by 5515884073244478479 on Aug 02, 2016

I didnt try it , but i also didnt receive any adverse comment from my family member.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »