too good to be true

Posted by ChriSe on Oct 21, 2012

I thought it was a wonderful product but contains alluminum and TEA Triethanolamine and it is not green tea, but TEA is an irritating emulsifier, pH adjuster, and surfactant. Even at very low amounts, studies have shown it to be harmful when used around the lips, eyes, or mouth. Even though that is not where deodorant is applied, we have to remember that it is getting through your skin into your body.

BE CAREFUL THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS ALUMINIUM !

Posted by 4793677861092831684 on Apr 19, 2013

I first loved this deodorant, I thought it was safe and effective, than I found out that it contains aluminium under the name of ALCLOXA... I am really, really disappointed

way to much fragrance

Posted by Reviewer1938320 on Feb 22, 2011

OH MY GOD! Overly overly overly perfumed, could not stand the smell or to even use it. My daughter used it and she stank of an old perfume factory for hours. The scent gave me a migraine. threw it away

Great Deodorant

Posted by Reviewer2087758 on Mar 14, 2012

This is a great deodorant although it appears to contain some aluminum in the form of alcloxa. None of the other natural deodorants have worked for me. I have removed one star due to it containing alcloxa.

SELS D'ALUMINIUM:7((

Posted by 5533671587305280226 on Mar 30, 2013

EXCELLENT produit qui me plaisait en tous points ....SAUF la présence de SELS D'ALUMINIUM , pas clairement annoncés, c'en est presque malhonnête !! pour une marque qui se veut naturelle......c'est une sorte de mini escroquerie,je n'en reviens pas.....Ayant eu un cancer du sein ,je reste vigilante sur l'absence de sels d'aluminium et j'ai pu apprécier toutes les autres qualités du déodorant,jusqu'à ce que je découvre que sa composition n'était pas saine . C'est bien dommage.ILS DEVRAIENT CHANGER LEUR FORMULE...:7((((((

not aluminium free

Posted by 5138885300853583432 on Sep 16, 2013

First I was satisfied with this product, but then I noticed that contains aluminium.

This deodorant is not natural and safe at all!!

Posted by Reviewer1064370 on Feb 14, 2015

I bought this deodorant after reading all the glowing reviews and without doing some research on my own. So shame on me for buying 3 bottles of this product. However, after using it for about a couple of weeks my armpits started itching and I decided to google the ingredients to see how safe and natural they actually are. Well, I found that alcloxa, more technically known as aluminum chlorhydroxy allantoinate, has constricting properties that can be irritating for skin. There is also TEA or Triethanolamine, which is toxic and I do not want it anywhere close to my skin. TEA has been banned in Europe and I am sure there is a good reason for it. I tried to search the manufacturer's website and it does not exist. Overall I feel the natural and safe claims to be totally misleading. I will look elsewhere or learn to make my own deodorant. The scent is nice but this only is not worth purchasing.

works great but now I only use it occasionally

Posted by Reviewer3186431 on Apr 24, 2012

Used to use it all the time, because it works very effectively, but then learned there is an aluminum-related ingredient, so now I still buy it occasionally, but usually I use Herbal Magic, which also works well and seems to have safer ingredients. I used to think Aloe and Almond was more effective, but now I'm wondering if the Herbal Magic might be just as good.

Not happy.

Posted by 4764273523586734654 on Feb 24, 2015

It claims to be safe and natural, but contains toxic ingredients. A few minutes after applicating it, I taste it in my mouth, which means it contains membrane-permeating ingredients. The smell is nauseating to me, but I notice others like it. Not safe, and not natural.

too overwhelming fragrance

Posted by Reviewer3193058 on Oct 19, 2010

this was effective all day to combat odor however I found the fragrance too overpowering like old nana soap and I won't purchase it again