Mr F HILTON

Posted by Reviewer2972682 on Jun 08, 2008

THIS IS THE BEST THING SINCE SALBA

Amazing Grass

Posted by Reviewer1876265 on Aug 30, 2008

This is an excellent product, it is easily mixed with either water or fruit juice. I prefer water and usually mix a couple up in plastic bottles to take to work. If you require a quick pick me up or just a refreshing drink, knowing that you are getting at least 1 of your 5 a day this is the product to have.

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer3268445 on Jun 12, 2010

I have one of these green drinks every morning and definetly feel it gives me energy (and alkalized my stomach before I drink my morning acidic coffee. I have not found another brand that has as high an amount of the greens and antioxidants as this one. And it has pre and probiotics- what an awesome product!

Great source for health

Posted by Reviewer2556799 on Apr 17, 2011

this is one of the most useful supplements I have ever tried in my 64 years. It is a great energy booster for the entire day. Improves your immune system dramaticly. My daughter who has beat cancer with alternative methods, found that her immune system was wreaked, three bouts with pneumonia. I had her on Amazing Grass Superfood and within a couple of weeks she was illness free from all colds/flus that she came in contact with.

Amazing Grass

Posted by Reviewer2999093 on Oct 04, 2011

Love this stuff!

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1017130 on Jan 26, 2012

Tastes good and is full of organic nutrients. I mix it with water or tea and a few other nutients in the morning and I'm good to go until about 3 hours later.

Effective

Posted by Reviewer3004322 on Apr 17, 2012

I have noticed higher energy levels and better digestion. The big minus though is the taste: grass-like. So I dissolve it in apple juice. Overall, I recommend it.

amazing grass

Posted by 5612973796637342821 on Jul 06, 2012

I bought this for my daughter to try she works a lot of hours and very early in the morning,she has no time to eat right. She started drinking the amazing grass in a smoothie for breakfast,she says that she started noticing more energy building in her body as she continues to use the Amazing Grass.so far for her its made a big difference when she is all done with the first order the rating may well be up to a 5 star. We will definately be reordering.

It is amazing

Posted by Reviewer3026634 on Sep 04, 2009

I am taking one star off for taste. I don't care for it. However, sometimes you have to just grin and bare it for the sake of feeling better and this product will make you feel better, and more energized. You just have to disguise the taste.

dissolves poorly

Posted by Reviewer2643409 on May 10, 2008

This product dissolves poorly even after vigorous stirring.