American Biosciences, DGP, 60 Chewable Tablets

Dog-Gone Pain

Posted by Reviewer3333832 on Aug 09, 2008

This product (in conjunction with an anti-infammatory medication) has really helped my 14-year-old dog get around more easily.

Buster is back again running.

Posted by Reviewer3263899 on Sep 04, 2008

DGP has worked wonders on my dog, Buster. I thought that we would have to put him down a few weeks ago because he could hardly walk and use his back legs. Now he is running all over on our alpaca farm.

Best Dog Arthritis Medicine!

Posted by Reviewer2832130 on Sep 08, 2008

DGP is a fantastic medicine for any animal suffering with arthritis pain. After a few weeks on DGP I noticed my dog's mobility had increased dramatically and he was more likely to get up and play and be his pre-arthritis naughty self. DGP is also a fantastic alternative to vet prescribed arthritis medicines which can be toxic to some breeds. My beloved Henry, a Chesapeake Bay Retriever, loves the taste and I feel safe giving it to him. And to top it off, iHerb sells the product at about 1/2 the price of pet store retailers and some other on-line herbal shops!

Dog-Gone Pain

Posted by Reviewer2195053 on Sep 25, 2008

This is a wonderful product for my dog's bad knees. I give it to her on an ongoing basis, with each meal. My friend's dog couldn't walk on one of his legs for a year, and after taking this product now runs normally. It's great!

Dog Gone Pain is the best.

Posted by Reviewer1288684 on Oct 04, 2008

I love this product. It has made a difference in my 10 year old arthritic and double knee surgery dog. He actual trots and lopes when kept on DGP. It has kept him off of NSAIDs, which is a blessing