Dog Gone Pain - Excellent for hip pain

Posted by Reviewer1387580 on Jan 04, 2009

I read about this product in the Whole Dog Journal last year to help with my dog's hip pain from hip displaysia. My dog has been on Rimadyl and this product works as well or even better than his Rimadyl. My german shepherd seems happier, in less pain and is quite lively on this all natural product.

It Works!

Posted by Reviewer1392231 on May 11, 2010

I use this along with Dancing Paws Joint Recovery and it's the best combination I've found. I also give my dog a Now brand Boswellin and Dr's Best Hyaluronic Acid. It's like he's 5 years younger! He can go on walks without limping afterwards....he's actually gotten MORE energy to play ball and go on walks. I highly recommend this product!

DGP

Posted by Reviewer1437002 on Jan 01, 2009

Our 12 year old boxer had very stiff and painful joints. DGP has improved his mobility and lessened his pain. It did take a 3 -4 weeks but it was worth it LISA

Izzy's Miracle!

Posted by Reviewer1475976 on Nov 20, 2007

A year ago, our Izzy was in so much pain, she could hardly get up. We were close to having her put down, to save her from a life of pain. Then we found DGP. After just a week on DGP, we noticed a difference. Now she takes 2 tablets a day and she RUNS up the driveway and chases squirrels again! Izzy's nine years old now and plays like a puppy again.

Old Lab playing like himself

Posted by Reviewer1518017 on Jul 04, 2009

Since I started giving the Dog-Gone Pain tablets to my choclate lab, his energy level has greatly increased due to the fact the pills are helping to stop the pain in hip area. He is almost ten years old, and is running around like he was five again. This is by far the best product I have encountered for his pain relief. Try it, you will be sold!!!

Works well with my 14 yr. old girl!

Posted by Reviewer1519505 on Sep 30, 2009

My australian shepherd dog is on her 2nd bottle of DGP because it helps her move around much better than she used to. She used to have problems getting up and moving around after lying down, but now, she moves around very good and sometimes, even runs! I intend to keep her on DGP. She takes one a day.

American Bioscience, Dog-Gone Pain, 60 Chewable Tablets (ABS-00260

Posted by Reviewer1531366 on May 05, 2008

Seems to work for our 8 yr. old Anatolian Shepherd.

Best pain relief

Posted by Reviewer1542136 on Dec 01, 2006

This product is the best pain relief I have found,I raise boxers and they bounce back from injury with DGP,it keeps them happy and mobile!

Dog-gone Pain

Posted by Reviewer1603978 on Jul 31, 2008

We gave this product to a 13 year old lab who was having trouble with her back legs. She seem to have more energy, ran around more, and could get up with less pain and stiffness.

Great Pain Reliever

Posted by Reviewer1268049 on Jun 11, 2009

Our chocolate lab has a birth defect in both front legs, missing cartilidge. This keeps the pain and stiffness at bay so she can move around more freely.