Good for matzoh balls

Posted by 5699130469703720630 on Apr 29, 2016

It took my wife some experimentation and hard work, but she finally made excellent matzoh balls from these flakes. Much more seasoning was needed than recipes found online, but in the end, the matzoh balls were really good.

interesting

Posted by 5219788476217161666 on Dec 07, 2014

used it to make veggie burgers, not bad & it's glueten free

Loved it

Posted by 5577876931478851467 on Nov 22, 2014

I just made a bread with it. Added some rice flour, quinoa, water and some whole grain cereals. VOILA! great taste!

Great porridge!

Posted by 4683448798175616629 on Nov 21, 2014

Just made my first ever quinoa porridge and it's amazing! I added some grated banana, grated apple, raisins, nuts and some pumpkin pie spice and I couldn't ask for a better breakfast. The yield from quinoa flakes is huge compared to oats and the porridge is nice and fluffy.

Good for porriage or replacing rolled oats

Posted by 5561125738054274035 on Jul 31, 2014

Could never digest oats so this quinoa flakes is heaven sent.

Fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer3340281 on Mar 30, 2014

I make these into porridge for breakfast & it is yummy nad gluten free & safe for a sensitive gut.

Great product!

Posted by 5736536137160452540 on Mar 11, 2014

Had a bowlful with tuna&salmon and organic salad mix on the side for lunch at work. Fast, easy & healthy!

I have been using these for years.

Posted by Reviewer2583999 on Feb 05, 2014

My toddler seems to have problems with whole quinoa. These flakes I can add to anything and they need little cooking to soften.

Light and healthy

Posted by Reviewer1680005 on Jan 30, 2014

I put quinoa flakes in my muesli. Love the fact adding quinoa will increase my protein intake and will add flavor and texture to my raw breakfast!

Go-to grain

Posted by Reviewer1868309 on Jan 29, 2014

I have been using this brand of organic quinoa for many years. It is not only great as a hot cereal with fresh fruits and flaxmeal, but it is also great in meat or vegetarian patties and baked goods. Not officially a grain, quinoa is much more nutritious, and excellent for people like me who have multiple food allergies, especially to gluten.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »