AnneMarie Borlind, ZZ Sensitive, Cleansing Milk, 5.07 fl oz (150 ml)

4 out of 5 based on 36 reviews

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

AnneMarie Borlind, Cleansing Milk

Posted by Reviewer2508646 From Massachusetts on Jul 06, 2010

If your skin is sensitive and dry, this is the stuff for you. Very gentle, rinses easily. Not the best for removing makeup.

Not as good as expected

Posted by Reviewer2978619 on Aug 16, 2010

I have used ZZ line except for this cleansing milk. To obtain the best result, I decided to add it to my daily routine. However, it doesn't really cleanse the impurities. My pores became even more visible and I started to have a lot of breakouts :(

ZZ Sensitive Cleansing Milk

Posted by Reviewer1904570 From New York on Oct 03, 2010

I have very sensitive skin, and have been using this product for several years. It is wonderful! I will never use anything else.

The best

Posted by Reviewer3049125 From Sweden on Mar 04, 2011

I absolutely LOVE this cleansing milk... especially when wiped off with the sponge. It cleanses efficiently but doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. I've tried different labels for sensitive skin, Decléor amongst others, and Börlind is by far the best. Wish iHerb would start selling their series DadoSens though as it is one of the few anti-aging series for sensitive skin and even better than the ZZ series (at least for us over 30)./Jenny

Love it.

Posted by Reviewer2186912 From California on Mar 17, 2011

I've been using this product for years, along with this line's toner and day cream, and it is the best line of products I've found for my sensitive skin. Removes makeup easily and rinses clean. Highly highly highly recommended.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »