Good

Posted by 5643102315910281364 on Apr 08, 2015

I have only used lea perrins Worcestershire , I am in china and it is not available here ( in any brand) So this is the first I have tried this brand. My recipe for chicken came out perfect, sauce has great smell My wife liked it, and she has never tasted worcestercire sauce before. Highly recommend

Good

Posted by Reviewer1403332 on Jul 21, 2012

I watched in Wikipedia that there must be fish components in the Worcestershire sause. There is no fish (it's vegan). That was the first W. sause in my life so I have no more expirience and want to order or buy any W.sause with it's traditional ingredients. And by the way, there is too strong smell of clove.. But an apple taste is good for me :)

Tasty high quality Worcestershire

Posted by 5607809136609595162 on Dec 25, 2014

Was looking for a good quality Worcestershire sauce for a while - and now I've found the really good one! Just add a teaspoon - and you'll bring more taste to your dish!

Great because it's vegan

Posted by Celinem on Mar 24, 2016

I was looking for a vegan Worcestershire sauce and found this one. I can't tell if it's good or not because I'm not familiar with the taste, but it helped me a lot when making homemade seitan.

Wonderful Sauce

Posted by SydsKid on Jul 01, 2013

I love Annie's and I love organic. Strong delicious flavor so you don't need a lot. It's a small little bottle, but I think it goes far for what it is. Highly recommended.

Tastes good

Posted by 4992309882344848083 on Jan 07, 2014

Tastes good with nice flavor and I just need a little to marinade the beef.

Love love love!!

Posted by Reviewer1153879 on Jan 18, 2012

This Worcestershire Sauce is amazing!! You'll never know the difference between non-vegan and this one! Plus it's organic, which is always a bonus for me!!

Love this!

Posted by catnipmouse on Feb 15, 2014

Wonderful flavor! You won't be sorry. I buy this all the time now!

Very good!

Posted by MentaPiperita on Feb 11, 2014

It's nearly impossible to get Worcestershire sauce in my country, so I was very happy when I found it in iHerb. I can't compare it to the original non vegan sauce (I have never tried it) but this is so tasty!. I add a little to stews and it really enhances the flavour and improves the dish. Since you only need a little, the bottle will last a long time. I love it!

Vegan Worcestershire sauce for the win

Posted by 5199571832450012143 on Feb 02, 2014

Vegan Worcestershire sauce for the win! This adds a zing to my favourite recipes.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »