not too good

Posted by 5098098740771383676 on Apr 01, 2016

doesnt seal well and after placing it in my gym bag, opened my bag to find most of my supplements out of the box ):

Junk

Posted by Reviewer1958364 on Feb 21, 2016

I don't write a lot of reviews, but I'm so disappointed in having purchased this that I want to discourage others from making the same mistake.The lids are 2 pieces of hinged plastic that are slotted/fit into the main case. The are so insecure that if you pick up by an of the lids, the entire piece slides out. The compartments don't stay shut -- I am using it this week until I get another box, but I am having to use rubber bands to keep it closed.

I got two of my favorite colors

Posted by Rena61 on Sep 27, 2015

I ordered one for my husband too, because I'm very pleased with this. Mine was blue and purple, I can't wait to see what color my husband gets. It will arrive in a couple of days. Update: He got the yellow and green on, then he dropped it and broke it. I ordered him another one, and he got the same colors, yellow and green. I'm so glad ours are different colors because we do take different stuff at different times.

Good size

Posted by Cressie on Jul 05, 2015

I bought this pill organizer for my hubby so he can take all of his vitamins. Without this he forgets them. :P Organizer is a great size and it holds all the vitamins nicely.

Does organize but doesn't fit my needs

Posted by Reviewer1415685 on Apr 16, 2015

I use this pill organizes for some weeks now, for lack of a better alternative! Due to mercury I am taking about 30 tablets a day, distributed over the day, but the organizer is made for about max. 10 pills two times a day, for 7 week days. I have renamed the lids on the containers and written the hours on them. Other negative aspects of this not so well thought out pill box: -bins are too small. At 10 AM I have to take more pills than can go in one bin so I have to distribute them over 2 bins. -lids don't close tightly and open in my handbag/car door bin: all pills fell out and I didn't know what was what. -lids don't close airtight. This is really bad. Stuff like B's, antioxidants etc. should be kept airtight. It means I can only fill for one day, but I would like to fill one week ahead. -box is transparent and not light-proof. It should be opaque with a dark colour, to preserve the vitamins and antioxidants within.

Size OK,

Posted by 5741025187185306435 on Jan 28, 2015

but lids open too easy. And lids ink mess.

Not ok

Posted by 5478459848795739190 on Jan 03, 2015

This is not air-sealed . My vitamins changed color due to exposal to air. Otherwise very good if you want to keep small screws in it :)

I have finally found a way to remember all of my supplements! =)

Posted by HealthyAndFit on Sep 02, 2014

Yes, it's brilliant if you're like me - taking loads of different supplements because you don't like pharmaceuticals very much! The compartments don't seem like much but they do hold a lot of various-sized tablets. If you found my review helpful, please do not hesitate to click 'yes' at the bottom of it. You will also find more reviews on my page!

For stor

Posted by Hurrahei on Aug 09, 2014

Denne blir ganske stor, for bare to dagsdoser. Samme str m tre dagsdoser hadde vært bedre. Men nå fyller jeg min m ganske små tabl...!

I need this to remember to take my supplements, and it's big enough to hold them!

Posted by Minna2theMax on Jul 09, 2014

I take quite a few supplements (along with a couple of prescription medications), and this organizer holds them all PLUS it's the only way I can remember to take them. I spend about 10 minutes 1x/week sorting our pills, etc. into the containers, and then we have the right dosages for the whole week (I do this for both my husband & myself). My only wish is that I could ask for specific colors, since mine is yellow & blue and so kind-of boring (I'd prefer something like purple & green). :-)