arrowhead mills

Posted by Reviewer1246993 on Oct 20, 2010

very good!

Posted by sweettoothsweetlife on Jun 21, 2011

Great product! Works well for making pancakes.

Good for Waffle or Pancake

Posted by Reviewer1001541 on Jul 04, 2011

I'm on a detox deit. Mix buckwheat with rice flour, chia seeds and maple syrup grade b for sweeteners for a quick waffle or pancake. My family loves it even my 23 months old baby. I tried buckwheat waffle without rice flour and it was a disaster! It sticks to my waffle iron and at this moment of writing still cleaning it in my kitchen. I tried mix with eggs or ordinary white flour or almond milk to name a few and it was taste great.

Arrowhead Mills has it all!

Posted by Reviewer1166707 on Jul 07, 2011

Buckwheat flour is not easy to obtain. It is a nut, not a grain.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1408147 on Jul 26, 2011

We us this flour is a lot of our baking, esp. bread and pancakes. It adds a unique flavor that we really enjoy.

Just what I have been looking for!

Posted by Reviewer3204262 on Aug 29, 2011

This flour makes great pancakes and muffins too! Will be ordering again.

Arrowhead products flour

Posted by Reviewer2754386 on Dec 15, 2012

I use buckwheat and rye flour. Found it hard to get in the New Orleans area except at Whole Foods Co at inflated prices. Rye flour is scarce as hens teeth. Iherb has everything I need at good prices.

Cheap and good

Posted by Reviewer2346287 on Dec 17, 2012

I use buckwheat for example in pancakes. I cant eat wheat floor, soo buckwheat is a really good alternative. It`s much cheaper for me to order from iherb than buy it here in Norway

Finely milled gluten free flour product! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by gettingwell on Jul 23, 2013

Love Arrowhead Mills products! I use this for making pancakes, waffles, muffins, you name it. Yummy!!! Great amount for the price. I love that I can get it here for a better price than the local whole foods market and also get it delivered to my door in 2 to 3 days!

deliciious in pancakes

Posted by 4695540980160318005 on Mar 05, 2013

We love buckwheat pancakes. They're great with PB & J on them or syrup or fruit or any topping. I love the health benefits of buckwheat.