• Customer Ratings

Strong taste

Posted by 5110869369090783977 on Feb 19, 2016

The grain stay together when cooked and doesn't get mushy as some other kasha do. But even if I'm used to the real hearty taste of whole grains, herbs, pungent weirdness and raw kale (a.o.), I don't find the kasha taste to appetizing. It is really full bodied. I can only enjoy it mixte with whole grain rice, as can my kids (with a bidder rice % though). It is still a very good and health grain to have in our diet and I will by this brand again.

wasted money

Posted by GreenMama on Sep 07, 2014

this is the worst buckwheat groats that i've ever had! not tasty at all. First time when i cooked it oh it turned into kasha so i just added some milk, sugar and a little bit of butter and it tasted good. If you never tried buckwheat groans before i guess it will taste ok but for me it was very disappointing.

Tasty!

Posted by MikeMember on Aug 10, 2014

These buckwheat groats have the full flavor of buckwheat! I grind and use them in my waffles.

Recommended

Posted by 5388990748893884939 on Sep 14, 2013

Exactly as expected, great taste, cooks in the time stated. Had it with vegetables and also with eggs and mushrooms. Tastes somewhat unusual if you've never tried it before.

Very good quality and value.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Jun 06, 2013

I make these in a rice cooker - quick and easy and they taste nice. You can eat them with anything - pop a fried egg on top!

Reminds me of საქართველო

Posted by cmb-iherb-lover on Mar 14, 2013

I taught English in the Republic of Georgia (between Turkey and Russia). I ate cooked buckwheat with some butter. I got this to remind me of my time there. So nutty and healthy. Watch out though; you may eat a lot.

Very good.

Posted by 5006976667407843466 on Sep 28, 2012

I placed an order and received my product in time as I was informed. Organic buckwheat was good quality, so I shared it with my friends. She and her husband liked it very much. We are going to buy this product again as soon as we finish it and definitely are going to stay with iHerb.com.

High-quality organic buckwheat (in a package you should ditch upon arrival)

Posted by Reviewer2701928 on Jun 06, 2012

High quality grain, I just wish they would start using non-toxic paint on the packaging (can't help notice the smell). I always refill it into some other bag upon arrival. Other than that, this Quinoa is great.

Good cereal

Posted by olshin on Jan 24, 2012

Buckwheat cereal with delicate almond flavor. :) I like it and will buy again. Thanks to iHerb.

Taste great

Posted by Reviewer2065135 on Jan 05, 2012

This is kasha, not the raw form of buckwheat groats. I think that the flavor is an acquired taste, but I like it. I eat them raw in the morning, sprinkled in my yogurt/cereal.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »