• Customer Ratings

First pack of many.

Posted by 4898239144045850131 on Mar 04, 2016

This is an excellent millet. The one I used to get from a health food store, though produced in United States as well, was horrible compared to this. Grains keep the shape and don't create a gluey concoction similar to wallpaper paste. I boiled a bit just to see and was delighted to find an edible and delicious grain.

good product

Posted by 5566645439094682402 on Apr 27, 2015

good

Fantastic Texture!

Posted by 5536836095002707163 on Apr 21, 2015

I didn't even know what millet was before purchasing this product. I'm really happy that I did buy it though! I used it in my homemade whole wheat bread just for some extra texture and it was incredible! It's also a great price considering that it is organic. Will for sure repurchase!

OK

Posted by 5154170390377322146 on Oct 16, 2014

not as fresh and big grained as some of the other organic brands..

Great item!

Posted by 5699686664682053935 on Jul 29, 2014

Great item!

n/a

Posted by 4865323691278876387 on Jul 22, 2014

good

my new favorite

Posted by Reviewer1192713 on Nov 27, 2013

love this. have been eating alot of this. I grind it in my coffe grinder and cook in water or milk for a few minutes.eat with butter and cranberry jam.

PLEASE LIKE MY REVIEW AND PLEASE CLICK ON MY NAME FOR MY REVIEWS! :D

Posted by naturalorganic on Sep 07, 2013

I've actually never tried millet before I bought this. And I love it! It tastes so good! I use the millet, amaranth and quinoa to make a really good porridge in the morning with a banana and cinnamon on top too. Very nice!

Great for porridge

Posted by nattfisk on Jul 13, 2012

Used this for my porridge, easy to cook and with great taste! It's also grown to be my best alternative for a grain when making dinner. I switch between millet and quinoa, and use it for both vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes. I also use this millet to make stuffing for chickens, together with dates and sundried tomatoes. Really good! Just a tip - before you cook it, toast the seeds. It removes some of the bitter taste and undigestible enzymes that millet naturally contain.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2478034 on Mar 21, 2012

I cooked it together with rice in a rice cooker. Taste great.Very healthy

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »