• Please note this item has been replaced by ATS-00256.

• Customer Ratings

truly fresh

Posted by Reviewer2243942 on Dec 01, 2012

I've used a number of brands of almond butter, both raw and roasted. All, except for Artisana, are inconsistent in freshness. In fact, my experience has been that most of the time the other almond butters are rancid. I'm not crazy-fussy, but rancid is just not acceptable. I did a little online research and discovered the reason why this is the case. Most companies use the leftover broken pieces of almonds to process the product and almonds just don't stay fresh once broken. Artisana apparently uses fresh whole almonds, assuring that the product is truly fresh before jarring. That's why it's on the expensive side, but it's worth it. Not only is it healthier to eat raw nuts and seeds, it's imperative that they're fresh. Nothing's more unhealthy than rancid fat!

The best organic almond butter on iHerb.

Posted by Leione on Apr 23, 2014

Not only is it incredibly delicious, but also it's made from nothing but organic almonds without any additives, preservatives or colorants and full of health benefits. Rich in dietary fiber, protein, monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fatty acids, vitamin E, B vitamins, manganese, magnesium, phosphorus, copper, calcium, zinc, iron, potas sium, antioxidants, phytosterols and flavonoids, almond butter is beneficial for people suffering from diabetes, hypertension, high cholesterol, obesity, heart disease, gastritis, acid reflux, nausea, indigestion, osteoporosis, arthritis, rheumatism and even cancer: it helps stabilize blood sugar and regulate insulin levels, prevents blood spikes keeping you full longer, aids digestion, prevents heartburn and acid reflux, increases appetite, soothes the stomach lining, reduces colon inflammation, normalizes blood pressure, lowers triglycerides and LDL or "bad" cholesterol levels while increasing HDL or "good" cholesterol, protects against strokes, atherosclerosis and peripheral arterial disease, helps maintain healthy bones and teeth, improves the complexion, and even reduces the risk of cancer. I totally love this almond butter and add it to different recipes or just eat a tablespoon a day, and it helps normalize my cholesterol levels and blood pressure, relieves the symptoms of my acid reflux and gastritis and keeps me full for a long time.

Excellent product, great tasting butter!

Posted by Reviewer1899394 on Feb 17, 2011

I ordered this on a thursday and got it delivered on tuesday the week after. I live in Norway and I can say that for something to be shipped that fast is extraordinary! Great condition on the butter, I LOVE IT! Cheers

The best raw almond butter

Posted by Reviewer2196636 on Mar 25, 2011

This is the best raw almond butter I've tried so far. Please look into raw vs heated and you'll find how much more nutrition and flavor raw foods have. I'm afraid that this company will discontinue this item and I'll have to start searching again. I buy raw almonds from California and have made my own almond butter but this brand is just as good and doesn't cost much more to buy than to make. I do add a little pink salt to it. Love it.

Excellent Raw Almond Butter

Posted by Reviewer2380299 on Feb 04, 2011

Less oil separation than other brands, a plus. Very good!

wonderful raw almond butter!

Posted by Reviewer2498173 on Jun 28, 2011

I've tried way too many brands of organic raw almond butter in an attempt to find one which tastes really fresh with a clearly raw (vs. roasted) character, and this one is the best yet, and at a very reasonable cost. It matches the other one I really like in terms of taste, but the cost is is close to half of the other one. I've purchased it several times now from iHerb and the quality seems consistent.

Best Almond Butter on the planet!

Posted by Reviewer1172061 on Jan 25, 2012

I've tried them all!!! This is the only one that truly tastes like almonds! iherb please keep this in stock!!! I looked everywhere and assure you it won't be found at a lower price.

Great value

Posted by Reviewer2950386 on Jul 28, 2011

Taste is very good, not as creamy as the Amarantha almond butter I am used to, but this almond butter wins hands down because it is such a great value.

OMG

Posted by Reviewer2587716 on Feb 17, 2011

Supergood!!

Yummy!

Posted by holahola on Feb 19, 2011

Delichious taste and consistence!