• Please note this item has been replaced by ATS-00256.

• Customer Ratings

Very tasty

Posted by 4785905166222146428 on Apr 08, 2016

I still preffer peanut butter though

Freshest ground almond butter! The taste is superb and love that they are raw, organic nuts.

Posted by HealthyEating on Jan 20, 2016

As most schools are going Peanut free due to allergies, we have switched to Almond butter for school lunches. My kids love this nut butter and I love that it is still bio-active. The raw nut butters really taste great, and mom's can feel great knowing our children are getting good nutrition. If this review was helpful, please click the YES button. Thanks!

Discontinued this & added a 14 oz one for $4 MORE?!?

Posted by 5195623071961542517 on Oct 16, 2015

Such a bummer! I absolutely love this almond butter, best I've ever had. But it was already a stretch for me to pay $18.69 for 16 ounces, so there's certainly no way I will pay $22.59 for only 14 ounces. And now it's called a "new product." Come on, don't insult our intelligence, it's only new because it's smaller. So frustrating! I guess I'll finally have to start making my own almond butter. Bring back this size and price please!

Nice flavour!

Posted by SunnyRose on Oct 15, 2015

Tastes really nice. Good quality.

deliciosa!!!

Posted by 4948930718531700762 on Oct 07, 2015

es excelente, cremosa, suave y consistente. Además la cantidad y el precio es muy razonable entonces PORQUE PORQUE LA DESCONTINUARON???!!! OJALA LA TRAIGAN DEL VUELTA, GRAN PÉRDIDA!!!

Very delicious

Posted by 5020580677433758376 on Jul 06, 2015

Bought four tubs already. Best snack before bed. Very nutty and natural. Yummy and nutritious.

Artisana 100% Organic Raw Almond Butter

Posted by 5107658817233637379 on Apr 29, 2015

This is really good...

OK

Posted by 4684119592037684047 on Mar 16, 2015

Too salty. Not really my taste, had better Almond butters... Would not recommend.

Organic Almond Butter Tastes Great! Fair Price!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 12, 2015

I LOVE the taste of almond butter! Appreciate that Artisana Raw Organic Almond butter is an excellent source of protein and is high in vitamin E and Manganese. It’s also a good source of Magnesium Phosphorus, Copper and Riboflavin. I appreciate that this is organic too.

Changed my mind

Posted by Reviewer1540113 on Mar 11, 2015

I originally gave this almond butter two stars. I've bumped it up. I find the thickness to be fine. It's the flavor that gives me pause. I don't know why it has less almond flavor than the non-organic brand I've had in the past. Maybe it is an acquired flavor. It's so hard to rate. It doesn't even have a nice almond smell. Maybe that it due to it being raw. With the scandalous treatment of almonds in the here and now, I really feel a lot better about "organic". There IS something that makes me want to keep taking another bite ... It is no more expensive than non-organic, so my suggestion is to try it. It's edible, so you've got nothing to lose, even if you find it isn't your favorite in the final analysis.