• Please note this item has been replaced by ATS-00258.

• Reviews | English

Wow!

Posted by Reviewer1604607 on Aug 09, 2011

This stuff was even better than I ever could have imagined. It has a wonderfully addictive fresh coconut flavor.

Love this Coconut Butter

Posted by Reviewer1122555 on Jan 09, 2012

I have tried other coconut butters in the past, this one by far exceeds them all! It is smooth (not chalky) and has a wonderful texture and taste! Price here at IHerb can't be beat especially with the free shipping over $20!

So delicious!

Posted by Reviewer1263274 on Oct 30, 2013

This product was recommended to me, so I took a chance on it. I have been trying to find a coconut butter that was tasty. I tried making my own, but it was difficult - it became like concrete in my blender. The flavor can't be beat. Tastes is smooth and a buttery coconut. I add it to my smoothies and "sweets" that I make using Just Like Sugar (a sugar substitute made from chicory root and orange peel). It is pretty hard, but putting the jar in warm/hot water will help it melt to a usable consistency. It does not need to be refrigerated. Yummy!

The Best!

Posted by 5519270808374319820 on Jan 05, 2014

I was a little hesitant in purchasing this coconut butter, but it really tastes great, even on its own! I add a couple of spoons of this to my raw cocoa coconut balls, in place of coconut oil, and these turned out better than expected. Delicious!

Great clarified butter

Posted by Reviewer1463062 on Apr 05, 2014

Very tasty. On the Terry Wahls paleo plus for MS

Amazingly delicious!

Posted by Reviewer1476453 on Aug 19, 2013

Artisana products are the best. This coconut butter tastes so good. I save it as a special treat....by the spoonful to experience the full flavor. : ) Helps with my sugar cravings.

Great tasting!

Posted by 5454768098461184526 on May 19, 2014

I bought this to bake with, but find that I actually eat this out of the jar if I'm needing more fat or craving sugar (I follow a ketogenic diet). It's delish.

Very thick consistency

Posted by 5450027409374681016 on Nov 22, 2013

It's a bit hard to swallow but very nourishing!

Artisana Coconut Butter

Posted by Reviewer1487110 on Aug 09, 2011

I love it and I appreciate the bargain price.

most delicious spread i have ever tasted as i love coconut.

Posted by 5180040011400658319 on Jun 28, 2014

This product is delicious and very rich. I like to lick it off a spoon like peanut butter. I feel it is a bit expensive but have never tasted a product that really compares as far as flavor it is rich in taste and flavor.