• Please note this item has been replaced by ATS-00258.

• Reviews | English

artisana coconut butter

Posted by Reviewer2084016 on Mar 14, 2011

I love it! i use it everywhere. It's absolutely delicious!!

Dangerously delicious!

Posted by 4999934268950536368 on Mar 09, 2015

This organic coconut butter is really too good. You can't stop eating it and it can be quite dangerous! I bought it in winter time, and I received it with approximately 1-2 cm of coconut oil (in solid state) as a top layer. I was too lazy to melt the whole jar and mix everything together, so I took the oil out and put it in another container and used it as a cooking oil. I ate all what remained out of the jar, cutting it out(sometimes chipping it, would be more accurate) with a knife. It really was too good. Naturally sweet! I also used it as a filling for home made chocolate. I can not wait that you have some more in stock so that I can order some more. I ordered also one jar of Dastony's because Artisana's was out of stock. Dastony's was not solidified in two layers, which I understood meant that the oily part was mixed in the whole. And as I tasted it, it did indeed give me the impression it contained a little more oil in it. Still very good though.

Best price around

Posted by Reviewer1144897 on Jun 17, 2011

I go through a jar of this stuff every month, and it's not cheap. It costs a buck more at all my local markets, and it's not always in stock. Finally, a good, reliable place to buy it on a regular basis.

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer1278618 on Mar 08, 2011

This coconut butter is so good! Great in smoothies and just off the spoon!

great price$$ super product

Posted by Reviewer2743502 on Mar 11, 2011

Love it! Definitely the most affordable place to purchase item. I love to add it to my sweet potatoes and oatmeal for hint of coconut.

Artisana 100% organic Raw Coconut Butter

Posted by Reviewer3060946 on Mar 31, 2011

Beautiful product. The organic raw coconut butter is so much sweeter and smoother than the non organic I have recently used in making my raw food product. I am very impressed with this product.

OK-

Posted by Reviewer3126648 on May 10, 2012

Not sure how to use this yet. I have been eating it in small chunks to satisfy my sweet-tooth, taste is just OK for me, a bit bland. Now it`s just sitting there in my cupboard.May be good in smoothies.

For the Coconut Lover in You!

Posted by Reviewer3172436 on Oct 09, 2011

I won't rate this up as high as the Artisana Nut Butters as you CAN stop eating this. It is REALLY RICH and eating too much may give you that sick tummy feeling. I found it more enjoyable in the individual packet size where the amount is small and you don't O.D. on it. It is good, though. You may like it more than the nut butter!

So delicious

Posted by Reviewer3106204 on Feb 01, 2011

I find this so good I can spoon it right out of the jar. It's healthy for you also. It is a whole food, with just one ingredient....100% organic coconut. It is wonderful on toast.

Wow!

Posted by Reviewer3291625 on Feb 19, 2011

Mixed with chocolate nibs and English toffee liquid stevia and made a great chocolate fix!