• Please note this item has been replaced by ATS-00258.

• Customer Ratings

Good taste

Posted by AnkaMaria07 on Nov 17, 2014

I like the taste and the texture. You can make coconut milk in your blender by adding water. Nice product.

realmente fantastico

Posted by 4879741283177142732 on Nov 16, 2014

muy agradable, un aroma increible

holy...wow.

Posted by gusseting on Nov 06, 2014

quite simply the bomb in terms of a healthy luxurious taste. looking forward to experimenting more in recipes if i can just stop eating spoonfuls straight out of the jar. star removed due to the issues with separation - it's a minor quibble, and probably not a problem in the middle of summer.

Rancid/Mold and NOT properly packaged

Posted by Reviewer2812867 on Oct 31, 2014

I bought the product many times and it had mold in it every time I purchased, and oil was rancid and the coconut milk parts were spoiled. You cannot just loosely package raw product, without proper bottling and air tight seal, it's just not sanitary. Bad product!!

this is coconut butter and not oil

Posted by 4694064749721744211 on Oct 28, 2014

I thought they are the same thing...but not. I will definitely stick to the oil. This is too crumby for me and I like that texure coconut oil has. I'm sure this puree has it's benefits as well.

yummi

Posted by 5753146981287672270 on Oct 25, 2014

Smells divine, taste is also good. It's the first time I've tried a coconut butter, so I cannot compare with other product. Added a spoonful to my oatmeal this morning and it tasted verrrrry good, will also try as coffee creamer and of course in baking. Would totally recommend it.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1067418 on Oct 23, 2014

Taste great! Lots of oil separation, takes a lot to mix but worth the trouble.

smells devine

Posted by 4702465094420479831 on Oct 23, 2014

smells like the most amazing thing on the planet, but like herbal tea it's not the same. Works well as a baking substitue to butter it has more bulk than straight coconut oil. I will buy again but probably wont bother buying coconut oil as well.

yammi!

Posted by 5505614644842345714 on Oct 14, 2014

very yummi!

Completely Delicious!

Posted by Reviewer1437658 on Aug 24, 2014

I thought I was ordering Coconut Oil and realized only several weeks. I wondered why it wasn't as creamy as oil is before I realized I had actually ordered the Coconut Butter. But it is nonetheless delicious in it's own right! Love it! Just make sure you know this is not the oil!