• Please note this item has been replaced by ATS-00258.

• Reviews | English

Less strong taste

Posted by Reviewer3066063 on Mar 13, 2011

So glad I ordered this sweet tasting wholesome butter.

So delicious

Posted by Reviewer3106204 on Feb 01, 2011

I find this so good I can spoon it right out of the jar. It's healthy for you also. It is a whole food, with just one ingredient....100% organic coconut. It is wonderful on toast.

Yummy!!!

Posted by Reviewer1977444 on Feb 12, 2011

Me and my husband love this stuff. We eat it straight out of the jar for an energy snack and treat. It's much cheaper here than elsewhere I had been buying it. The texture is smooth and creamy, fatty (in a good, filling your stomach, satisfying sense) and "coconutty" (quite naturally). We already love our raw coconut oil so this is just another wonderful way to benefit from and enjoy the coconut. Please keep selling this i-Herb!

Wow!

Posted by Reviewer3291625 on Feb 19, 2011

Mixed with chocolate nibs and English toffee liquid stevia and made a great chocolate fix!

Delicious, Creamy Taste, Doesn't Last Long

Posted by wholefoods on Aug 15, 2012

I bought this product to add to cooking recipes. Once it arrived, I found myself eating it straight out the the jar by the spoonful. The taste is rich and satisfying. You also get a good amount of product for the money. Despite the fact that I was eating several spoonfuls a day, the jar lasted close to a month. Along with all the health benefits of coconut such as anti-viral, anti-bacterial, healthy fatty acids, and other effects, the taste itself makes this product one of my favorites. Enjoy!

Perfect

Posted by Reviewer2954358 on Jul 24, 2012

I bought it to try in a new recipe - lemon-coconut candy. It turned out divine and melts in the mouth. Very simple: in a bowl combine 1 cup coconut butter, 1/2 cup raw honey (better thick, not liquid), 1 tsp. lemon zest and juice of 1 large lemon; form small balls, put them on a cookie sheet and into the freezer for about 1 hour - yummo! (if the mixture is too soft to form balls, put it into the freezer for 2-3 minutes at a time until it is manageable).

Love it!

Posted by AnnaLL on Apr 24, 2013

This is SOOOOOO good! (And very addictive ;) I sometimes mix a little with vanilla extract and stevia or tagatose (and a tiny pinch of salt), and dip in melted dark chocolate <3

Coconut butter

Posted by Reviewer1605959 on Feb 26, 2015

Have bought this for a few years. I warm it on the stove and pour it into mini ice cube trays. Chill in the fridge and eat 2 or more each day as a snack.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2618378 on Apr 12, 2011

This is much creamier than plain coconut oil- just mix up the solids at the bottom of the jar!

Mmmm

Posted by Reviewer2946703 on May 23, 2015

This coconut butter is like manna to my taste buds.