• Please note this item has been replaced by ATS-00258.

• Reviews | English

Less strong taste

Posted by Reviewer3066063 on Mar 13, 2011

So glad I ordered this sweet tasting wholesome butter.

So delicious

Posted by Reviewer3106204 on Feb 01, 2011

I find this so good I can spoon it right out of the jar. It's healthy for you also. It is a whole food, with just one ingredient....100% organic coconut. It is wonderful on toast.

Yummy!!!

Posted by Reviewer1977444 on Feb 12, 2011

Me and my husband love this stuff. We eat it straight out of the jar for an energy snack and treat. It's much cheaper here than elsewhere I had been buying it. The texture is smooth and creamy, fatty (in a good, filling your stomach, satisfying sense) and "coconutty" (quite naturally). We already love our raw coconut oil so this is just another wonderful way to benefit from and enjoy the coconut. Please keep selling this i-Herb!

Wow!

Posted by Reviewer3291625 on Feb 19, 2011

Mixed with chocolate nibs and English toffee liquid stevia and made a great chocolate fix!

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2618378 on Apr 12, 2011

This is much creamier than plain coconut oil- just mix up the solids at the bottom of the jar!

Mmmm

Posted by Reviewer2946703 on May 23, 2015

This coconut butter is like manna to my taste buds.

Best tasting coconut ever - even better than the real thing

Posted by SummerShopper on Mar 11, 2014

Living in a tropical country, I can get access to fresh coconuts all year round. For convenience, I do still prefer this coconut butter without all the mess and portion problems. I can't finish a whole coconut by myself and sometimes I don't want the juice or the flesh but just a quick taste. The flavour for this butter is more concerntrated than a real coconut and it smells so much more fragrant. I eat it with a spoon. It does not combine with its oil well and seperates very fast but just give it a quick stir everytime you eat. The butter will harden if you do not touch it for more than a week, just stir it up again to mix the oil into it. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Coconut butter

Posted by Reviewer1605959 on Feb 26, 2015

Have bought this for a few years. I warm it on the stove and pour it into mini ice cube trays. Chill in the fridge and eat 2 or more each day as a snack.

must have !

Posted by AnnilyB on Apr 14, 2013

i just adore it! i add it in my smoothies! the taste is great!

Eat it off the spoon

Posted by HiNewUsers4HelpClickHere on May 29, 2013

You won't find better coconut butter than this.