Artisana, Organics, Raw Coconut Butter, 16 oz (454 g)

Reviews 5-star

artisana coconut butter

Posted by Reviewer2084016 on Mar 14, 2011

I love it! i use it everywhere. It's absolutely delicious!!

YUM!!

Posted by SimplySugarAndGlutenFree on Jul 07, 2012

I love this spread on toast, waffles, pancakes - I use it just like I would butter. It's delicious! It's also great for making dairy-free frostings and icings.

Dangerously delicious!

Posted by 4999934268950536368 on Mar 09, 2015

This organic coconut butter is really too good. You can't stop eating it and it can be quite dangerous! I bought it in winter time, and I received it with approximately 1-2 cm of coconut oil (in solid state) as a top layer. I was too lazy to melt the whole jar and mix everything together, so I took the oil out and put it in another container and used it as a cooking oil. I ate all what remained out of the jar, cutting it out(sometimes chipping it, would be more accurate) with a knife. It really was too good. Naturally sweet! I also used it as a filling for home made chocolate. I can not wait that you have some more in stock so that I can order some more. I ordered also one jar of Dastony's because Artisana's was out of stock. Dastony's was not solidified in two layers, which I understood meant that the oily part was mixed in the whole. And as I tasted it, it did indeed give me the impression it contained a little more oil in it. Still very good though.

I can't stop eating it!

Posted by ladyflipover on Aug 21, 2013

Coconut butter...why did I only discover it recently?!!!! Do not attempt to open it unless you have plenty of self control!

Delicious, Creamy Taste, Doesn't Last Long

Posted by wholefoods on Aug 15, 2012

I bought this product to add to cooking recipes. Once it arrived, I found myself eating it straight out the the jar by the spoonful. The taste is rich and satisfying. You also get a good amount of product for the money. Despite the fact that I was eating several spoonfuls a day, the jar lasted close to a month. Along with all the health benefits of coconut such as anti-viral, anti-bacterial, healthy fatty acids, and other effects, the taste itself makes this product one of my favorites. Enjoy!