• Please note this item has been replaced by ATS-00258.

• Customer Ratings

Love it!

Posted by AnnaLL on Apr 24, 2013

This is SOOOOOO good! (And very addictive ;) I sometimes mix a little with vanilla extract and stevia or tagatose (and a tiny pinch of salt), and dip in melted dark chocolate <3

Eat it off the spoon

Posted by HiNewUsers4HelpClickHere on May 29, 2013

You won't find better coconut butter than this.

Best tasting coconut ever - even better than the real thing

Posted by SummerShopper on Mar 11, 2014

Living in a tropical country, I can get access to fresh coconuts all year round. For convenience, I do still prefer this coconut butter without all the mess and portion problems. I can't finish a whole coconut by myself and sometimes I don't want the juice or the flesh but just a quick taste. The flavour for this butter is more concerntrated than a real coconut and it smells so much more fragrant. I eat it with a spoon. It does not combine with its oil well and seperates very fast but just give it a quick stir everytime you eat. The butter will harden if you do not touch it for more than a week, just stir it up again to mix the oil into it. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Addictive, and versatile.

Posted by LantauMama on Jun 11, 2013

Just like everyone else - I love this stuff and tend to have a spoonful in the evening. Other uses: A spoonful in my morning smoothie - green smoothie or any type. unlike coconut oil which coagulates/solidifies in my cold smoothies, this does not seem to do that. spread on apple slices or other fruit whole wheat tortilla, spread some of this and some mashed banana then roll up for the kids. I put a spoonful in when I make muffins, breads, oatmeal balls, etc... Advice - do mix it when you get it, just like you would do with natural peanut butter when the oil is on the top. The only negative thing is, I go through the jar much faster than I ever expected.

Amazing

Posted by tinatherese on Jan 24, 2012

The texture and flavour is just heavanly, sooo yummy on a spoon but I also mix some in natural yoghurt!!

Orgasm In The Mouth

Posted by Reviewer2876704 on Feb 17, 2012

This tastes amazing. Nutiva's Coconut Manna is good but the sweet, tangy deliciousness of this is exceptional. WARNING: Very addictive.

Less strong taste

Posted by Reviewer3066063 on Mar 13, 2011

So glad I ordered this sweet tasting wholesome butter.

The best raw coconut butter around!

Posted by Reviewer1605779 on Mar 09, 2011

I've used it before and love, love, love it!

So delicious

Posted by Reviewer3106204 on Feb 01, 2011

I find this so good I can spoon it right out of the jar. It's healthy for you also. It is a whole food, with just one ingredient....100% organic coconut. It is wonderful on toast.

Yummy!!!

Posted by Reviewer1977444 on Feb 12, 2011

Me and my husband love this stuff. We eat it straight out of the jar for an energy snack and treat. It's much cheaper here than elsewhere I had been buying it. The texture is smooth and creamy, fatty (in a good, filling your stomach, satisfying sense) and &quot;coconutty&quot; (quite naturally). We already love our raw coconut oil so this is just another wonderful way to benefit from and enjoy the coconut. Please keep selling this i-Herb!