• Please note this item has been replaced by ATS-00258.

• Reviews | English

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2618378 on Apr 12, 2011

This is much creamier than plain coconut oil- just mix up the solids at the bottom of the jar!

Delicious, Creamy Taste, Doesn't Last Long

Posted by wholefoods on Aug 15, 2012

I bought this product to add to cooking recipes. Once it arrived, I found myself eating it straight out the the jar by the spoonful. The taste is rich and satisfying. You also get a good amount of product for the money. Despite the fact that I was eating several spoonfuls a day, the jar lasted close to a month. Along with all the health benefits of coconut such as anti-viral, anti-bacterial, healthy fatty acids, and other effects, the taste itself makes this product one of my favorites. Enjoy!

The best!

Posted by juliaheis on Feb 26, 2011

Artisana raw coconut butter (coconut cream) is the best I've ever tasted. It can be a bit tricky to get out of the jar, so I recommend setting it in a pan of warm water or on a radiator (not more than around 110 degrees, as this could kill the enzymes). This will soften it. You can then pour out the liquid oil into a container along with the rest of the contents (you may need to scoop it out with a knife or spoon). Mix it together well (my experience says a clean hand works well :o)), and this will give the best consistency and texture. Yummy! And so healthy too!

must have !

Posted by AnnilyB on Apr 14, 2013

i just adore it! i add it in my smoothies! the taste is great!

Love it!

Posted by AnnaLL on Apr 24, 2013

This is SOOOOOO good! (And very addictive ;) I sometimes mix a little with vanilla extract and stevia or tagatose (and a tiny pinch of salt), and dip in melted dark chocolate <3

The best raw coconut butter around!

Posted by Reviewer1605779 on Mar 09, 2011

I've used it before and love, love, love it!

Coconut butter

Posted by Reviewer1605959 on Feb 26, 2015

Have bought this for a few years. I warm it on the stove and pour it into mini ice cube trays. Chill in the fridge and eat 2 or more each day as a snack.

100% yummy!

Posted by iLove-iHerb on Apr 09, 2011

This coconut butter is so very delicious. We've hit the bottom of the jar already (it only took the two of us a week). It's making breakfast a true treat.

Eat it off the spoon

Posted by HiNewUsers4HelpClickHere on May 29, 2013

You won't find better coconut butter than this.

Yummy!!!

Posted by Reviewer1977444 on Feb 12, 2011

Me and my husband love this stuff. We eat it straight out of the jar for an energy snack and treat. It's much cheaper here than elsewhere I had been buying it. The texture is smooth and creamy, fatty (in a good, filling your stomach, satisfying sense) and &quot;coconutty&quot; (quite naturally). We already love our raw coconut oil so this is just another wonderful way to benefit from and enjoy the coconut. Please keep selling this i-Herb!