Artisana, Organics, Raw Coconut Butter, 16 oz (454 g)

Reviews 5-star

Eat it off the spoon

Posted by HiNewUsers4HelpClickHere on May 29, 2013

You won't find better coconut butter than this.

Best tasting coconut ever - even better than the real thing

Posted by SummerShopper on Mar 11, 2014

Living in a tropical country, I can get access to fresh coconuts all year round. For convenience, I do still prefer this coconut butter without all the mess and portion problems. I can't finish a whole coconut by myself and sometimes I don't want the juice or the flesh but just a quick taste. The flavour for this butter is more concerntrated than a real coconut and it smells so much more fragrant. I eat it with a spoon. It does not combine with its oil well and seperates very fast but just give it a quick stir everytime you eat. The butter will harden if you do not touch it for more than a week, just stir it up again to mix the oil into it. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Dangerously delicious!

Posted by 4999934268950536368 on Mar 09, 2015

This organic coconut butter is really too good. You can't stop eating it and it can be quite dangerous! I bought it in winter time, and I received it with approximately 1-2 cm of coconut oil (in solid state) as a top layer. I was too lazy to melt the whole jar and mix everything together, so I took the oil out and put it in another container and used it as a cooking oil. I ate all what remained out of the jar, cutting it out(sometimes chipping it, would be more accurate) with a knife. It really was too good. Naturally sweet! I also used it as a filling for home made chocolate. I can not wait that you have some more in stock so that I can order some more. I ordered also one jar of Dastony's because Artisana's was out of stock. Dastony's was not solidified in two layers, which I understood meant that the oily part was mixed in the whole. And as I tasted it, it did indeed give me the impression it contained a little more oil in it. Still very good though.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2618378 on Apr 12, 2011

This is much creamier than plain coconut oil- just mix up the solids at the bottom of the jar!

Perfect

Posted by Reviewer2954358 on Jul 24, 2012

I bought it to try in a new recipe - lemon-coconut candy. It turned out divine and melts in the mouth. Very simple: in a bowl combine 1 cup coconut butter, 1/2 cup raw honey (better thick, not liquid), 1 tsp. lemon zest and juice of 1 large lemon; form small balls, put them on a cookie sheet and into the freezer for about 1 hour - yummo! (if the mixture is too soft to form balls, put it into the freezer for 2-3 minutes at a time until it is manageable).