Fine and Fast

Posted by Reviewer1402961 on Apr 01, 2011

Hello! The order arrived me after 17 days in Germany. Only one bottle can be delivered, but following orders are possible :-) The Artisana Coconut Butter is the best in the world! I know what i say - i testet a lot of producers.

Wonderful stuff

Posted by Reviewer1079334 on Mar 17, 2011

This is some really great tasting coconut butter. Seems to always be fresh and fairly easy to get out of the jar. Great price also!

Yummy coconut butter

Posted by Krisinsight on Mar 19, 2011

Great coconut flavor and I love spooning it out of the jar when I crave something sweet.

Favorite

Posted by Reviewer1928110 on Mar 26, 2011

This is the best tasting, creamiest coconut butter I've come across. Great value too.

Coconut butter

Posted by Reviewer3175778 on Mar 29, 2011

Very nice!

Yummy stuff

Posted by Reviewer1659759 on Apr 10, 2011

I eat this stuff right out of the jar. I need to try some raw "healthy candy" recipes with it. I gave a bit to my cat to try and she loved it too. The wife uses it instead of butter on her organic jam sandwich.

gooooood

Posted by Reviewer1651804 on May 01, 2011

Just great!

Sooo good.

Posted by Reviewer2737065 on Feb 25, 2011

Delicious whole food that replaces butter.

D E L I C I O U S

Posted by Reviewer1329734 on Feb 17, 2011

This stuff tastes really, really good!

Feel of a real raw coconut!

Posted by Zihuana on Feb 06, 2011

I've used many many jars of coconut oils from different brands and become used to certain kind of taste. So I think it's going to take a little time for me to get used to this product since it's very different from oils; the consistency is much thicker and it doesn't melt as smooth as oils and the taste is less sweet. But like some other reviewer already said; this product grows on you. It feels more of an actual raw coconut! Also wish it would be possible to buy in a box of sachets!