• Please note this item has been replaced by ATS-00258.

• Customer Ratings

Addictive, and versatile.

Posted by LantauMama on Jun 11, 2013

Just like everyone else - I love this stuff and tend to have a spoonful in the evening. Other uses: A spoonful in my morning smoothie - green smoothie or any type. unlike coconut oil which coagulates/solidifies in my cold smoothies, this does not seem to do that. spread on apple slices or other fruit whole wheat tortilla, spread some of this and some mashed banana then roll up for the kids. I put a spoonful in when I make muffins, breads, oatmeal balls, etc... Advice - do mix it when you get it, just like you would do with natural peanut butter when the oil is on the top. The only negative thing is, I go through the jar much faster than I ever expected.

Kokos i fløyelsform

Posted by Miisha on Jun 06, 2013

Denne er magisk! Som pålegg eller spises rett fra boksen.... Bruker den også til å lage godis...:)

omg

Posted by mausie on Jun 02, 2013

like eating a mixture of bounty and white choclate.

Eat it off the spoon

Posted by HiNewUsers4HelpClickHere on May 29, 2013

You won't find better coconut butter than this.

Delicious

Posted by 4686319321787670919 on May 20, 2013

I absolutely love this product! It's a bit pricey, but so so so good! I can't stop eating it. Strong coconut flavor.

High quality, healthy, delicious

Posted by Reviewer2774490 on May 05, 2013

DELICIOUS. perfect in raw dessert recipes.. or even just a spoonful as a treat on its own. The creamy texture is wonderful

Happy accident (on my end)

Posted by 5286409001690583736 on Apr 27, 2013

I accidentally ordered this because I thought it was coconut oil (misread - my fault!) but I am very happy I did - I am now 1/4 of the way done with the jar because it is so tasty. I love pairing it with fruits or adding it on sweet potatoes or smoothies. or best of all - just grabbing a spoonful of it and having it melt in my mouth. So tasty and good for you! I used to hate coconut until I realized what I hated was artificial tasting coconut - now I crave it in the form of butter, milk and drinks!

Love it!

Posted by AnnaLL on Apr 24, 2013

This is SOOOOOO good! (And very addictive ;) I sometimes mix a little with vanilla extract and stevia or tagatose (and a tiny pinch of salt), and dip in melted dark chocolate <3

Delicious

Posted by Aloha-Health on Apr 22, 2013

This coconut butter is yummy! I love that it's raw and organic. Iherb sells it for a great price!

Coconut-love

Posted by Reviewer1764691 on Apr 16, 2013

This is the best coconut butter ever! Love the taste, consistency and price.