Not as smooth and dark as it was 2 years ago

Posted by Reviewer1458513 on Oct 21, 2015

I believe they have changed the recipe. It used to be a lot smoother with heaps more dark chocolate flavour. Now very grainy and more of a light chocolate taste. Loved it spread in croisssants. I tried blending in extra cocoa powder, but it didn't really get there. 2 years ago 5 stars! Down to 2 stars now in these new batches.

Really didn't like the taste :'(

Posted by Reviewer1536148 on Apr 15, 2013

I was really excited about receiving this product after reading how may people loved the taste. I by all means am not a fussy eater and I really did not like the taste of this product. Tried it once and will never try it again unfortunately :(

Cacao bliss

Posted by Reviewer1353729 on Feb 04, 2011

Though it was suppose to be creamy, but it's hard like cocunot oil in room temperature..A bit dissapointed, but it's great in a hot cup of cocao..

Better than peanut butter

Posted by 5268957544347103825 on Jul 03, 2014

This spread has come from the heavens… it is literally like a jar of rich, melted, coconutty chocolate. The only problem I had was that because of the cold weather, it solidifies. So every time I want some, I sit it in a bowl of boiling water for around 5-10 minutes, problem solved. Honestly one of the best tasting spreads I've had, agree with other reviewers that I wish it wasn't made with agave syrup, but I'll compromise. So freaking good.

You've got coconut in my chocolate...you've got chocolate in my coconut!

Posted by 4782230973530838049 on May 30, 2012

Saw this when I ordered the Raw coconut butter and tried it. YUM! If you love chocolate and like their coconut butter then give this a try. Delicious right out of the jar!

Yum!

Posted by tinelipe on Nov 07, 2013

I could eat this all day..

excellent

Posted by rosalindongse on Apr 03, 2012

I love this - it's deliciously creamy and it's really a bliss - tastes like heaven!

Amazing

Posted by opheart on Jul 25, 2012

I didn't want to buy it, because I thought, that the taste wouldn't be very rich and special. But after som time I decided to taste it. And... It's something amazing, I can eat the whole jar at once! That's why I'd like to see a king-size package of this product at iHerb :-)

Decadent treat and very healthy too!

Posted by Reviewer1109169 on Apr 15, 2012

I love this product and have purchased it twice so far. I incorporate coconut products into my diet so it is great to find a tasty chocolate treat that is also good for you. I eat a spoonful when I get a craving for something sweet and chocolate.

Decadent!! SOOO good!

Posted by Reviewer1058574 on Feb 03, 2012

I have been eating it by spoon directly from the jar. It is THAT good!