great

Posted by Reviewer2398036 on Oct 10, 2013

tastes delicious

Chocolate coconut butter

Posted by 4836597234614292954 on Oct 08, 2013

Delicious in pancakes! Gives a hint of chocolate and coconut

The idea is good

Posted by 5201988341157366756 on Sep 11, 2013

... but I actually don't like the taste of it. I will use it to mix with other foods, in a chocolate sauce or something like that, but I was a bit disappointed by the taste itself. The positive thing is that it is very allery-friendly.

smooth & rich

Posted by 5415917082188142969 on Aug 11, 2013

smooth & rich

Coconut butter

Posted by Reviewer2323236 on Jun 27, 2013

the only reason it's missing a star is because I don't like the consistency. It doesn't spread as easily as other coconut butters I have tried.

artisana cacao

Posted by Reviewer1481271 on Dec 13, 2012

good and healthy !

Healthy

Posted by 5343122824221461513 on Dec 08, 2012

Healthier then any chocolate spread that you would buy. It is a bit dry though.

Yum!

Posted by 5153873402057016373 on Nov 26, 2012

So so so delicious! It was such a nice treat, I loved it on toast with a little bit of honey.

chocolate + coconut = Heaven

Posted by AngelaEvans on Sep 20, 2012

I am a huge fan of coconut and chocolate is my weakness. The manufacturer mixes both to create a pretty good product with Cacao Bliss. When I first received this jar, I was not too impressed. The appearance of the product was that of stale/old chocolate. It was crumbly when I tried to dip my spoon in it. I had anticipated a creamy substance. This product is not creamy out of the jar. Unless the entire jar has been left in the sun or in a hot spot, don't expect to dip your knife or spoon in and spread it around on a piece of toast. In terms of eating options, I do recommend heating the product. While I now enjoy eating it in its solid form out of the jar, heating some of the product creates a substance that can be spread easily on toast. I also like taking shavings of this product and sprinkling it on cupcakes. The coconut and chocolate flavor is a subtle addition to any sweet treat. I will note that the flavor took some getting used to. It probably took three to four samplings before I started to really want to eat spoonfuls of the product. I think with any new product that has a slightly different consistency and flavor there is an adjustment period. I'm glad I didn't give up on it and took some time to experiment with how it could be used. I will be incorporating this product into gift baskets for both my vegan and non-vegan friends and family. It is recommended that this product not be refrigerated. As a vegan product, there is no milk, eggs, honey or other animal-based substances that go into the formulation of this product. According to the product packaging, this product is "made in a facility that processes tree nuts and soy, but does not process peanuts, gluten, dairy, cholesterol or GMO's." This product is also sugar cane free. I give this product 4.5 stars. Cacao Bliss is made in the United States

Scrummy but takes some effort. :D

Posted by 5147796687329497167 on Sep 19, 2012

I loved the taste, but you do have to keep re-heating and mixing it as it hardens in room temperature. Not creamy in other words, quite difficult to spread on bread so more suitable for baking or eating out of the jar.