Not was I was hoping for

Posted by Reviewer3235805 on Aug 01, 2012

This was not at all what I was hoping for. Ill keep looking...

No Way

Posted by Reviewer2778741 on Oct 31, 2011

I do not like the taste

Didnt like this much

Posted by 4966327808316987498 on Feb 25, 2014

It was too dry and tasted like coconut oil with cacao powder to me. If you like the taste, this can easily be made at home with some coconut oil and cacao powder.

Luxury dessert!

Posted by Reviewer29875314 on Jul 02, 2012

Wish I could have a spoon of this everyday. definetely a kluxurious chocolate s=dessert and very healthy. The more raw grade food you eat - the healthier it si for you. This dessert is something, that pleases your taste buds for delicious taste already after the first spoon of it, I do not need to eat half of a bottle at once to have enough pleasure and taste. I value food, that gives enough taste and fullness on your stomach after eating small amount , because the more natural it is - sooner fills stomach. It is my experience, hope I will find someone thinking the same way ;)

Dry.

Posted by HildeK on Jun 25, 2012

I am not a fan. Far, far to dry, and impossible to spread. It ended up in smoothies, but for that price it is not worth it.

Very tasty!

Posted by Santita on Feb 09, 2012

Highly recommended for those who love chocolate and coconut. Very tasty! Ate straight from the jar. I still love to add additional cocoa butter - a delicious combination of)))

Artisana, organic raw cacao bliss

Posted by Reviewer2648241 on Nov 16, 2011

Pure Bliss!

Love, love, love!

Posted by Reviewer2755545 on May 04, 2011

Love it! This not only gives you all the health benefits of coconut, but also great chocolate flavor. I love to put a spoonful in my morning oats, along with fresh cherries. Truly decadent!!

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer2764618 on Apr 28, 2011

Creamy and dreamy. Your sweet tooth will be satisfied.

Tasty

Posted by Reviewer2821810 on Mar 27, 2011

Very tasty, not too sweet. A bit hard to spread, but I'm happy to eat it on it's own:)