Not was I was hoping for

Posted by Reviewer3235805 on Aug 01, 2012

This was not at all what I was hoping for. Ill keep looking...

Didnt like this much

Posted by 4966327808316987498 on Feb 25, 2014

It was too dry and tasted like coconut oil with cacao powder to me. If you like the taste, this can easily be made at home with some coconut oil and cacao powder.

Nice for dips BUT way too expensive!

Posted by 5267597995856521412 on Apr 03, 2016

There are outlets in SG that sell this at only $7.99!!!

Luxury dessert!

Posted by Reviewer29875314 on Jul 02, 2012

Wish I could have a spoon of this everyday. definetely a kluxurious chocolate s=dessert and very healthy. The more raw grade food you eat - the healthier it si for you. This dessert is something, that pleases your taste buds for delicious taste already after the first spoon of it, I do not need to eat half of a bottle at once to have enough pleasure and taste. I value food, that gives enough taste and fullness on your stomach after eating small amount , because the more natural it is - sooner fills stomach. It is my experience, hope I will find someone thinking the same way ;)

Dry.

Posted by HildeK on Jun 25, 2012

I am not a fan. Far, far to dry, and impossible to spread. It ended up in smoothies, but for that price it is not worth it.

Very tasty!

Posted by Santita on Feb 09, 2012

Highly recommended for those who love chocolate and coconut. Very tasty! Ate straight from the jar. I still love to add additional cocoa butter - a delicious combination of)))

I love this

Posted by Reviewer1678736 on Dec 06, 2011

I eat this when I want to pamper myself. But I never eat the whole can at once :) Although I could because it's so delicious.

Satisfies the Chocolate Cravings!

Posted by Reviewer1041068 on Dec 30, 2011

Just a little spoonful will do the job with all the wholesome nutrition of coconut butter & perfect accompaniment of chocolate taste. Not to sweet... just right. :)

WOW

Posted by Reviewer2503490 on Mar 04, 2012

This is delicious. I dip gluten free pretzles in it or eat by the spoonful. Just put jar in warm water for a few minutes to soften and its good to go. Dont use the microwave or you'll take away some of the healthy benefits :).

Very nice

Posted by Reviewer2894034 on Feb 17, 2012

and rich chocolate taste.. mixed with coconut butter which just gives it that extra delicious tasteful experience.. I sometimes eat a spoonfull of this and find myself in heaven.. Mmmmmmm <3