Ascenta, Feline Omega3, Ocean Fish Flavor, 4.7 fl oz

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Impressed

Posted by Leveeah From Canada on Jun 14, 2012

My cat gets dandruff and matted fur, but since I started giving her this oil her coat is smooth and silky. The oil itself is well received. I mix it into her food in the morning and I think it stimulates her appetite (which can be picky).

Packaging...bottle delivery of the oil itself

Posted by Reviewer2124513 From Louisiana on Sep 26, 2011

I would love to see a stopper placed in the bottle that keeps it from dripping or pouring out similar to what pharmacies use. Also, I think my neurologically-impaired cat is walking more upright since using the Omega 3, and she seems to like it. Although I think it really stinks, as in smelling fishy, of course.

- Soft, silky hair -

Posted by Christal From Malaysia on Aug 02, 2012

Gave this to my two cats. In less than a week of daily supplementation, their hair became very shiny, soft and silky to the touch. However it doesn't seem to help them shed less. Pretty good value as the bottle is quite big for cat's consumption. I may rotate with other brands. Three stars coz I was hoping it'd help their hair to grow stronger and shed less. Maybe it needs more time. Note: Do note, though, that somehow my cats don't really like the taste of this fish oil; they won't eat their wet food if I mix in the recommended amount of the oil. So I have to feed them with a syringe, which makes it inconvenient, as both cats will also run away when they see the bottle. Will try another brand next time, one that my cats will eagerly accept.

Excellent product at a great price!

Posted by Reviewer3074380 on Sep 04, 2013

In my opinion this is the best fish oil for Felines currently on the market, it comes from excellent sources and does not contain Cod liver oil which is bad for cats. I feed it to my 20 year old boys and it greatly improves their joint mobility and makes their coat silky. Please note that some cats don't care for fish oil so you may have to administer via syringe or dropper. for instance, one of my boys loves it straight out of the bottle in his dish, however his brother wouldn't touch it until I administered via dropper a couple times. He now laps it up just like his brother.

Kitty Omega3

Posted by Reviewer1900513 on Feb 23, 2011

Great product, my kitty has responded well to it and it is already helping with her digestion after just a couple weeks.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »