Just like real chocolate

Posted by 4648238364738868465 on Sep 15, 2015

I love it. But don't buy in the summer. طعمه لذيذ بس لا تشتري بالصيف

החלפה מאולה ללקקנים!

Posted by TuttiFrutti on Oct 05, 2013

כולו 120 קלוריות, 1 גר' של הסוכר! מאוד מזכיר את הטעם של מילקיואי! ממליצה בחום! זול בטירוף! סכ"ה 4,5 ש"ח לכל אחד!

Sweet and tasty

Posted by Reviewer3205476 on Jul 31, 2012

I love how these bars are sweet and yet don't make me dizzy. I have bad reactions to regular sugar (glucose) and these are a great substitute to the ordinary sweets that I can not eat.

Why are these so highly rated?

Posted by bangkok on Nov 05, 2014

Not impressed. Tastes bland and boring. I am changing ALL of my Atkins product reviews to 1 star. I am very disappointed with your company. I just ordered a lot of your products and just found out that your main sugar alcohol ingredient is Malitol. ?!!?!?! Why would you claim these are low carb when they clearly are not! Malitol adds to your glycemic index almost as much as sugar does. So how is that low carb?? People are working their butts off trying to lose weight and you're throwing off their ketosis by telling them your products are LOW CARB! It was my fault for not reading the box in the first place but why would you deceive people like that we should trust your brand. Why don't you use erithritol ??? I will never buy your products again and I will share with everyone your deceptive ways. Dr Atkins is rolling in his grave.

Very excellent! I like it very much!

Posted by 5042443334897148472 on Oct 04, 2013

MyPage contains all my reviews of products I have purchased from iHerb and SOMETHING EXCLUSIVELY FOR NEW CUSTOMERS ONLY—DON’T MISS IT~~~ I am chocolate lover, keep eating snacks whole day. Once I tried this, I dun think I have to worry about gaining weight! The bar is really tasty, have no different with other chocolate. The caramel mousse is great,just like eating other brands. Anyway, I regret I just bought one pack of this this time, must buy much much more in my next order!

ok マーズみたい

Posted by lchchchiyo on Dec 21, 2012

it's okay taste for a chocolate bar sold in drugstores, great for mars bar lover, a bit healtier than the original ones.マーズみたいなジャンクなお味、でも内容的にはちょっぴりヘルシーなのかもといった感じですね

Taste great however..

Posted by 5755725187692437259 on Jul 29, 2015

i used to think i had a cast iron invinsible stomach when it came to sweeteners and digestive issued, but i was proven wrong and defeated by these delicious tasting treats. Even half a bar had me in cramps for hours. The taste is great though, which makes it hard to resist.... after a while the cramping pain was enough to put me off.

맛은 좋은데

Posted by Reviewer3182818 on May 02, 2014

달고 맛남....하지만 성분표를 보니 먹기가 꺼려짐. 유기농에 첨가물 안들어간거 찾아 먹는데 다이어트 한다고 이거 먹긴 좀 그럼.. 그냥 좀 참는게 나을듯........

Great taste, but upsets my stomach

Posted by Reviewer3185982 on May 05, 2015

The taste is great, it's a fabulous snack, but my stomach is upset for days after eating one.