Just like real chocolate

Posted by 4648238364738868465 on Sep 15, 2015

I love it. But don't buy in the summer. طعمه لذيذ بس لا تشتري بالصيف

החלפה מאולה ללקקנים!

Posted by TuttiFrutti on Oct 05, 2013

כולו 120 קלוריות, 1 גר' של הסוכר! מאוד מזכיר את הטעם של מילקיואי! ממליצה בחום! זול בטירוף! סכ"ה 4,5 ש"ח לכל אחד!

Sweet and tasty

Posted by Reviewer3205476 on Jul 31, 2012

I love how these bars are sweet and yet don't make me dizzy. I have bad reactions to regular sugar (glucose) and these are a great substitute to the ordinary sweets that I can not eat.

Very excellent! I like it very much!

Posted by 5042443334897148472 on Oct 04, 2013

MyPage contains all my reviews of products I have purchased from iHerb and SOMETHING EXCLUSIVELY FOR NEW CUSTOMERS ONLY—DON’T MISS IT~~~ I am chocolate lover, keep eating snacks whole day. Once I tried this, I dun think I have to worry about gaining weight! The bar is really tasty, have no different with other chocolate. The caramel mousse is great,just like eating other brands. Anyway, I regret I just bought one pack of this this time, must buy much much more in my next order!

Why are these so highly rated?

Posted by bangkok on Nov 05, 2014

Not impressed. Tastes bland and boring. I am changing ALL of my Atkins product reviews to 1 star. I am very disappointed with your company. I just ordered a lot of your products and just found out that your main sugar alcohol ingredient is Malitol. ?!!?!?! Why would you claim these are low carb when they clearly are not! Malitol adds to your glycemic index almost as much as sugar does. So how is that low carb?? People are working their butts off trying to lose weight and you're throwing off their ketosis by telling them your products are LOW CARB! It was my fault for not reading the box in the first place but why would you deceive people like that we should trust your brand. Why don't you use erithritol ??? I will never buy your products again and I will share with everyone your deceptive ways. Dr Atkins is rolling in his grave.

ok マーズみたい

Posted by lchchchiyo on Dec 21, 2012

it's okay taste for a chocolate bar sold in drugstores, great for mars bar lover, a bit healtier than the original ones.マーズみたいなジャンクなお味、でも内容的にはちょっぴりヘルシーなのかもといった感じですね

the best

Posted by Reviewer3211377 on Dec 05, 2011

These are the best that Atkins offers in endulge bars! Little artificial aftertaste en a mix between a milkyway and a marsbar! Just be careful not too eat all in one go!

Like a Mars bar

Posted by Reviewer2151787 on Apr 25, 2011

Tastes almost like a Mars bar! Yummy!

Almost like the real deal!

Posted by Reviewer2633885 on Aug 20, 2013

This bar is very good considering the artificial sweeteners. The taste is not so synthetic. One of my favorites! :) A must buy!