IT WORKS☆

Posted by Reviewer1324468 on Feb 03, 2008

I really like the way my skin feels after I apply cotton mask with this product. It makes my skin so smooth and emollient but not oily. And since I started using this, some persistent pimples I had on my chin have gone!!

great line

Posted by Reviewer1524286 on Mar 07, 2009

part of the skincare line that works well on my sensitive skin.

Almighty toner!!

Posted by Reviewer2504506 on Jan 09, 2010

Try this toner with french clay to create a clay mask!! This is one of the best toners I have ever used.It keeps the skin soft and moisture!! Very gentle, and I even use it to deal with peeling skin. People with acne or oily skin, try this and better buy two bottles since it is useful in everyday beauty routine!!

Very Good

Posted by Reviewer2796547 on Dec 07, 2008

I love this toner! Leaves my face very clean but not dry or flaky. My skin is sensitive and it doesn't cause any irritation plus I think it helps to clarify my skin.

Give me soft skin

Posted by dragonheart on Jul 31, 2012

Good and gentle smell, give me soft skin, 5 stars.

Great, gentle toner

Posted by Reviewer3339000 on Apr 15, 2009

I just started using Aubrey Organics. One product I use is the Vegecol Facial Toner; it is really very gentle but does the job...removing excess cleanser and makeup left behind. No breakouts on my sensitive skin and no dryness at all.

I Like it

Posted by Reviewer3149620 on Jun 06, 2009

I love the ingredients, and it works very well for my face. I am, at 49, still prone to breakouts and this helping me keep it in check.

I can't say much, but what I can say.....

Posted by Reviewer2699772 on Jan 19, 2009

Refrigerate this product. It has a large amount of Aloe Vera, and usually Aloe Vera needs to be refrigerated. Before refrigerating it was irritating my skin, but after refrigeration it worked fine.

Vegecol Facial Toner

Posted by Reviewer1314989 on Dec 11, 2008

Three stars for the ingredients and the fast shipping from iherb to europ. missing stars because my skin reacts to it with red spots - something no other product ever did before.

Vegecol Facial Toner

Posted by Reviewer2064704 on Apr 18, 2009

Felt like I was putting water on my face. I had to get the Aubrey organics oily skin toner which worked a little better.