Protein and Moisturizing hair conditioner.

Posted by Reviewer2572949 on May 08, 2008

I chose this product because it has protein AND it moisturizes. Strenght plus elasticity! Also, it's organic and full of the good stuff at a reasonable price. Be warned, you must shake to mix,so follow the lable instructions to bet max. benefits. My hair instantly behaves.

Tangle fighting power

Posted by Reviewer1682329 on Sep 16, 2008

I love it Aubrey Organics GPB with all my heart. I am an African American female with natural hair that tangles like crazy. I have been natural for 10 years and haven't came across a product that detangles my hair like this stuff. My hair was easy to comb out after using this products that I wanted to cry. Thank you so much Aubrey Organics for your wonderful conditioners. I truly thank Iherb for carrying and selling this lovely product at an affordable cost!

My favorite!

Posted by Reviewer2108772 on Oct 04, 2007

No wonder this is Aubrey Organics most popular product! I have long, fine blonde hair and lots of it! This conditioner leaves my hair shiny, soft and non-greasy. I used to avoid using conditioner on my bangs because it always made them flat. I found that this conditioner actually gives my hair more body when styling. I use this after shampooing with Aubrey Organics "Green Tea Clarifying Shampoo" (I have oily hair). This product works amazingly well on my daughters' hair as well.

Love It!

Posted by Reviewer1370808 on Jan 10, 2008

This is the best conditioner for my hair. My hair is natural and kinky and it makes it feel really soft and seals in the moisture, which is what all natural women want in a conditioner. Its a great product!

Best Conditioner Ever!

Posted by Reviewer1436365 on Sep 22, 2012

As the title said this was by far the best conditioner used on my hair. I use it as a deep conditioner on dry hair,put on a shower cap at night and wake up with detangled, soft manageable hair the next day after I was it out. This not only cleans my hair but it helped my hair to find it's natural curl pattern.My hair is not only stronger but healthier and shinier. I LOVE THIS.I am forever Hooked. My only problem is the smell. I don't really take it well,makes me feel uneasy but I won't complain because it does its work well.

Fantastic!

Posted by MentaPiperita on Mar 07, 2013

I'm really happy with this conditioner, it leaves my hair very soft and manageable. I have quite long hair and it feels just so healthy and nice. The smell is very strong but I like it, it smells of something fresh, like a lemony-pine-herbal sort of smell (if that makes any sense :P). Bear in mind that the smell lingers on the hair, so if you don't like strong scents it can be a problem (I like my hair to smell fresh, so it's another plus for me). Oh, and the texture is very thick and dense, I usually remove the green cap to get the product out of the bottle more easily.

Best

Posted by Reviewer2655665 on Nov 16, 2008

After I tried this, I do not want to use other. This is the best I ever tried.

The Best Conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1081030 on Nov 28, 2008

Makes your hair look like you just came from the salon. And chemical free!

very nice

Posted by Reviewer1513920 on Sep 26, 2010

Works very well on my hair. After using this for a week, I notice that my hair is silkier and stronger. Minus 1 star for the smell...it's very strong and will stay in your hair no matter how many times you rinse it.

Allergic

Posted by Reviewer1272599 on Dec 01, 2008

I'm so allergic to this stuff. I'm thinking it's the oyster stuff since i've never had oyster in my life. I scratched all night and got hives everywhere. But the smell was so great and I loved how creamy it was. Not sure how well it worked on my hair since I had to shampoo a million times to stop scratching.