Aubrey Organics, Balancing Conditioner, GPB Glycogen Protein, All Hair Types, 11 fl oz (325 ml)

Great conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1608169 From Norway on Apr 02, 2011

This conditioner gives my hair alot of moisture without making it greasy after just one day. The smell is very different from other conditioners - I didnt like it at first, but now I like it alot!!! Only 4 stars because I had to use quite a bit to distribute throughout my hair.

Lovely thick conditioner that detangles my long hair well

Posted by Reviewer2778088 From Norway on Nov 14, 2011

without weighing it down - my hair becomes shiny and bouncy and stays fresh for many days. It does have a rather masculine smell though, as others have mentioned - I love natural / herbal smells, but this is a little mighty even for me.

Okay...not bad

Posted by Reviewer2621481 From Malaysia on Jul 15, 2011

It is a fine conditioner, nothing special but it does moisturize the hair pretty well...very little amount is more than enough

nice shine

Posted by Reviewer2467665 From Arizona on Mar 21, 2009

like this conditioner for occassional use - leaves hair glossy & healthy looking - if I use it several times in a row it does make my hair flat

Eh, don't like the scent!

Posted by Reviewer2354793 From New Jersey on Apr 25, 2012

It is creamy, decent slip with EVOO and honey added, and ok detangling. But, I would not repurchase. I am just not a fan of the smell. Very medicinal.