I like it

Posted by 5676437183069378030 on Feb 12, 2016

Definitely makes a difference for my hair. If i don't use it i notice my hair is very dry 3 days after washing. This keep the ends looking less dry and frizzy until I wash my hair again. Quite sad that it has been discontinued.

bad product

Posted by 5712754775222401921 on Jan 22, 2016

Unbearable smell I can not use it I would not advise it

reaction

Posted by 4993442275413797361 on Jan 14, 2016

sur moi le produit m'a fait perdre mes cheveux. peut être une réaction avec le cuir chevelu.

T

Posted by 5346745308295523426 on Dec 12, 2015

Good

Super Soft hair!

Posted by Reviewer2159205 on Nov 18, 2015

I am pretty impressed with this stuff and the smell is not bad as others have said, but it is very natural, so if you are not use to the way "organic" products smell it might seem strong to you. I dye and bleach my hair and usually treat it with olive or cocoanut oil, but those will leach the color from your hair if you dye it, so I wanted to try this. I must say I am impressed. I have thick hair so this stuff was a bit hard to spread around because it is fairly thick, I didn't use nearly as much as other people may have, my hair is shoulder length, I mostly put it on my ends and damaged areas. I also let it sit for almost two hours while I got my kids ready and into bed. Rinsed with warm water and washed with my regular shampoo, once it dried I was completely thrilled with how soft my hair felt. The damaged areas feel far less dry and even though I didn't spread it through my whole head I feel like the effect was just as good as if I had. I will absolutely get this again.

부드럽고 풍성해져요

Posted by Reviewer1382023 on Aug 16, 2015

저는 요즘 트리트먼트를 따로 쓰지 않는데요 그래서 머리가 다소 푸석푸석하고 돼지털같은게 굽실거려서 맘에 들지 않았는데 이걸 쓴 날은 부드럽고 풍성한 머릿결이 된걸 느꼈어요

I like

Posted by 4657278499779322583 on Jul 13, 2015

I like it so mutch

Works great!

Posted by 4768452567654824056 on Jun 13, 2015

Kindly, I have several Aubrey Organic products and like all of them. Although the shampoos tangle my hair, this conditioning mask does a great job. Will order again!

ok

Posted by Reviewer1743306 on Jun 05, 2015

It smells herbs, and it's a ok hair mask. I have long hair, so I have to use a great amount. That's why I give it a 3 star.

not for prone to oily hair

Posted by 5252628976982587411 on May 23, 2015

i have prone to oily hair. this product is not bad moisturizes, but my hair are quickly spoiled.