Very Soothing & Nice Cedar Smell

Posted by Reviewer2572028 on Oct 16, 2008

I have sensitive skin after shaving and this really soothed my face. I haven't used any other after shave balms other than the Aubrey Organic brand, but I'm so happy with it, I'm not going to look for an alternative.

Perfect present

Posted by irinkina on Feb 19, 2012

I presented this after shave balm to my husband on last holiday. And he is really impressed with the effect and smell of this balm. I think, I well order this balm each time I place my order on Iherb.

Good after-shave preparation!

Posted by Reviewer1167400 on Feb 28, 2012

Very much it was pleasant to my husband! It is quickly absorbed and well humidifies a skin, after shaving there is no irritation and the main thing a light smell which quickly passes and doesn't prevent to use further the favourite perfume!

works great, smells OLD

Posted by DesertRatonga on May 09, 2010

I will be trying the other after shave fragrances from Aubrey's because i really like how this makes my skin feel after a shave, my only complaint is the smell of this particular one. If you like that classic 1930's Barber shop style cologne smell, this one is for you. Very vintage man smell. It smells just like all my grandpa's old colognes that have all the labels worn off. I was just hoping for something with a more natural herbal/woodsy smell.

The first purchase but not last

Posted by Reviewer1264251 on Jan 25, 2014

Very pleasant odor. It reminds me a little bit some "old school" composition: powder, spice etc. Works well - moisturizes and soothes skin after shaving.

Great product! Amazing smell, feels great on the skin.

Posted by 4630143249810779993 on Jul 07, 2014

So much better than a tacky, alcohol smelling aftershave. It rubs on a little bit thicker than other shaves, but it leaves a nice feel, and an amazing smell.

Decent

Posted by 5355873650026118240 on Apr 07, 2015

Smells like an old barber product but I like it. Nothing out of the ordinary but pretty decent.

Fragrance

Posted by 4803855092252384373 on Jun 03, 2014

Do not quite like the fragrance of it.

Will not buy again

Posted by Reviewer2779632 on Sep 09, 2012

Maybe this is a good product, but both me and my boyfriend hated them smell too much. Smells like old, sweat something not very good. Dont know how to explain, but sadly the smell ruined the product totally for us.

excellent!

Posted by naturalsgirls on Apr 05, 2012

husband appreciated the perfectly well! irritation after shaving became less