Dry SKin Cream

Posted by Reviewer2505659 on Dec 10, 2009

I do like Aubrey Products but don't feel this cream is enough for my face. I would need another product with it.

The Best Moisturizing Cream EVER

Posted by Reviewer1815879 on Mar 04, 2010

This is the best moisturizing cream I have ever used. I have very dry skin and during the winter, my skin flakes constantly. I haven't had more than a few random flakes since I started using this. I also takes very little to get good coverage. It's really amazing. I highly recommend it! Finally I found something that works in the winter!

very good

Posted by Reviewer3076129 on Aug 30, 2010

The product is wonderful, but it is too moisturizing for my skin for the summer. It should be great for the winter months. My skin felt so moisturized and soft the next morning. Dry skin ladies will love it!

Terrific

Posted by PinkOveralls on Feb 25, 2009

This moisturizing cream did what other lotions have failed to do for me -- treat some very dry, cracked skin on my fingers. It really helped the healing. It's thick, rich, and has a pleasant honey/almond scent that doesn't linger longer than you want.

Great for dry skin

Posted by Reviewer2104723 on Oct 12, 2010

I have been using this product daily for 4 years now and have found that it gives me NO problems with allergies that have appeared in my senior years. It also is very light and I find that when I wash my face there is much less build-up to wash off. Of course, a little goes a long way. I love the soft scent.

This product saved my legs!

Posted by quakerorts on Sep 11, 2011

I was suffering from eczema on my lower legs for several years. I tried many different creams and oils, which kept in in check but never 100%. I finally went to a doctor who gave me two prescriptions, one steroid ointment and one cream. Both were $50 each. It greatly improved my legs but I didn't want to keep using these unnatural products, especially since they didn't 100% solve my problem. My fiancee had a bottle of this Rosa Mosqueta cream, so I tried it. I immediately noticed a difference and today my legs are 100% clear! You use very little of this cream so $13 a bottle is a bargain. I sure hope they never stop making this!

favorite face cream

Posted by Deniela on May 24, 2012

My favorite face cream! Helped me get rid of dry skin prone to irritation. I love the smell!

Mostly good but.......

Posted by Reviewer1426361 on Sep 25, 2010

leaves my face sticky instead of smooth, even many hours later. I do like the smell, texture, consistency, etc. just not the stickiness. I'll look for another product next time.

Nice cream

Posted by Reviewer1728405 on Jan 01, 2010

This is a nice cream, but it is not really nourishing, so not my first choice for dry skin issues. I find the scent somewhat overwhelming.

scent too strong

Posted by Reviewer2512494 on May 06, 2010

I ordered this on the strength of reviews and the aubrey organics reputation. Was very disappointed mainly because of the super strong scent -- i didn't expect it to be so perfume-y. It bothers my nose so much I can't use it.