Rosacea relief

Posted by Reviewer2124570 on Mar 31, 2010

If you suffer from rosacea like I do, you should give this a try. It helps ALOT. I have not tried oils from other companies like The Original Seabuckthorn Company, maybe I will after this. The reason for Aubrey is due to their reputation for quality no nonsense organic products. I combined this with the 3 step Seabuckthorn skin care line from Aubrey. This stuff can stain though due to its rich orange pigment. Makes your face orange so I apply only at night. Calms the flare-ups and help to prevent future ones (at least for me). Beats all the steroids and drugs.

Aubrey makes excellent organic products

Posted by Reviewer2062690 on Oct 30, 2008

I am 43 and starting to worry about my skin looking worn and aged. This product keeps it smooth and soft, and fine lines are disappearing. It does stain, so be careful using it on your neck. I put a second lotion over it so it does not get on my shirts.

Awesome product

Posted by Reviewer2729281 on Jan 21, 2011

Was experiencing some dry/flaky patches, especially after applying makeup that just didn't want to go away but the first time I applied this serum my skin felt amazing. Haven't experienced any issues w/ orange staining clothing, sheets, etc. but I do rub/pat it in and don't slather it on too heavily. Works well for daytime or night and under other lotion/makeup or by itself. Great under the eyes -- very softening and gives a nice healthy glow to skin. Have also noticed an improvement in skin clarity -- fewer and shorter-lived breakouts. Will not be without this serum from now on!

Love!

Posted by Reviewer1501933 on Sep 22, 2012

This serum has boosted the moisture in my skin. Really gives a nice radiance to the skin, and I think my pigmentation may be lessening.

highly recommend!!

Posted by x-tine on Feb 20, 2012

I generally use organic extra virgin coconut oil as my go-to all-over skin care moisturizer, but I've recently discovered this product and LOVE it. It instantly perks up my complexion like no other! Yes, it has a slight orange tint (sea buckthorne is a deep orange color, after all), but when used with a little care around light-colored fabrics, it works really well. I have a medium-white skin tone and this product imparts a lovely glow. Not greasy, absorbs quickly too.

five points

Posted by Reviewer2043050 on Jun 18, 2012

great product! helps me to destroy acne on my cheeks.

my winter facial product

Posted by Reviewer1069774 on Aug 08, 2012

This is a must for my face in upstate NY during the winter time. Helps to moisturize without over doing it so my face is not dry and itchy nor am I breaking out. I have combination skin (oily T zone) which is very sensitive and mild rosecea. Using this product in the winter doesn't dry out my skin, cause my rosecea to become inflamed or give me pimples...what more could I ask for.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer2076158 on Mar 05, 2010

this oil does wonders for dry skin

this is the best producti ever used and safe dosn.t leave any color will use for ever thank u

Posted by Reviewer2753761 on Mar 10, 2011

exellent product love it love it

love

Posted by Reviewer1704610 on Nov 15, 2011

Love this serum! Makes my skin glow.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »