May be prone to rancidity

Posted by Reviewer2792171 on Apr 05, 2011

Similar to rosehip oil in texture, absorbs well used sparingly, didnt cause breakouts. However, after 5 weeks of use, had to discard the remaining half-full bottle as it began to smell spoilt..not sure if it became contaminated due to roll-on applicator. Might be wiser to buy pure SBT oil in dropper dispenser and layer over vitamin C serum.

this is the best producti ever used and safe dosn.t leave any color will use for ever thank u

Posted by Reviewer2753761 on Mar 10, 2011

exellent product love it love it

Awesome product

Posted by Reviewer2729281 on Jan 21, 2011

Was experiencing some dry/flaky patches, especially after applying makeup that just didn't want to go away but the first time I applied this serum my skin felt amazing. Haven't experienced any issues w/ orange staining clothing, sheets, etc. but I do rub/pat it in and don't slather it on too heavily. Works well for daytime or night and under other lotion/makeup or by itself. Great under the eyes -- very softening and gives a nice healthy glow to skin. Have also noticed an improvement in skin clarity -- fewer and shorter-lived breakouts. Will not be without this serum from now on!

Best oil for keratosis pilaris

Posted by Reviewer1728405 on Dec 24, 2010

I mix this oil with 1 OZ of sesame oil to treat my keratosis pilaris. My arms are much softer since I use this.

Rosacea relief

Posted by Reviewer2124570 on Mar 31, 2010

If you suffer from rosacea like I do, you should give this a try. It helps ALOT. I have not tried oils from other companies like The Original Seabuckthorn Company, maybe I will after this. The reason for Aubrey is due to their reputation for quality no nonsense organic products. I combined this with the 3 step Seabuckthorn skin care line from Aubrey. This stuff can stain though due to its rich orange pigment. Makes your face orange so I apply only at night. Calms the flare-ups and help to prevent future ones (at least for me). Beats all the steroids and drugs.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer2076158 on Mar 05, 2010

this oil does wonders for dry skin

Good

Posted by Reviewer1039777 on Feb 06, 2010

So far, I like this product. It seems to help heal and give a healthier texture to the surface of my skin. It does have an orange tint, so I only use it at night. I will buy it again.

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1245706 on Jan 30, 2010

This is the first time I have use Sea Buckthorn with Ester-C. I did so after watching the Dr Oz Show. He suggested this might be of some assistance with Acne. I have tried for about two week. I am seeing some results in clearing and no new developments.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1201234 on Jan 19, 2009

Really feels nourishing and moisturiizing to the skin.

Really like this product!

Posted by Reviewer2311713 on Jan 18, 2009

I use this product nightly before applying the Sea Buckthorn lotion, really helps hydrate and does not break me out like many other oils.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »