runny

Posted by Reviewer2578921 on Oct 26, 2015

good but runny. I wish it could be bit more thicker.

Nice shampoo

Posted by Xhalax on May 08, 2015

This shampoo does the job credibly, although I sometimes have to shampoo my hair twice to get it properly clean. It smells like bubblegum to me, and not really like either mango or coconut. The scent is nice however, so I don't mind. The bottle is big and lasts me quite a long time.

Favourite brand for shampoo

Posted by Linea-Organica on Mar 21, 2015

Aubrey shampoos are very good as they have many natural componens and almost no harmful stuff. This one is also good, i can't say it smells like a mango:) but it has pleasant fruit aroma. Good for my dry hair but it's better to use conditioner after it.

smells awesome cleans well

Posted by Reviewer2652095 on Oct 06, 2014

This shampoo rocks, it's not quite the smell you'd expect from mango coconut but it is a very nice herby clean smell. You don't need much for each wash and it leaves my hair shiny, light, but not fly away and very soft. One of the few natural shampoos that actually has no nasties or petrol chemicals in it, such as any sodium whatever sulfate, even coco. For lacking that prevalent surfactant, it cleans very well.

No me gusta

Posted by DelikatEssences on Sep 25, 2014

A pesar de ser un champú indicado para pelo seco y de que yo tengo el cabello normal, no me ha gustado nada la sensación de aspereza que deja no solo durante el lavado, sino también después de este. Es necesario añadir crema o mascarilla al pelo para poderlo peinar. No lo volveré a comprar.

Disappointed

Posted by 5279243824436495568 on Aug 26, 2014

This shampoo is not as good as the conditioners/ masks from the same brand, and well far from it. Using it "as it is", my hair was so dry ! I still use it, but I add oil with the shampoo, and sometimes a small amount of conditioner to avoid that dry effect. Perfume is great though, which help me keep using it...

Not for me

Posted by 5572127918608464846 on Aug 21, 2014

Smells very good but gets my scalp a little itchy. Huele muy bien pero me deja el cuero cabelludo algo irritado.

Too Drying To Hair

Posted by 5335535286613195927 on Aug 19, 2014

I would not buy this again, it is not good for my curly/wavy hair. I like BWC brand rosemary mint tea tree shampoo much better. My hair was more frizzy with the Aubrey Organics Island Naturals Shampoo Dry/Replenish Mango coconut. My hair is colored treated. I have been happy with the things I have purchased from the EO brand. I have not tried their shampoo, but I will probably give this shampoo away.

Champú Island Naturals Aubrey Organics

Posted by 5442369799405559035 on Aug 15, 2014

Es un champú diferente de todos los que he probado. Es bastante líquido y parece que tiene como partículas dentro, como si fueran de los ingredientes naturales que lleva. Tienes que tener el pelo muy mojado, porque de lo contrario cuesta mucho hacer espuma y parece que no lave, aunque si lo hace. Luego tienes que ponerte acondicionador porque sinó queda muy estropajoso.. Yo compré tanto el champú como el acondicionador para controlar mi pelo seco y encrespado y la verdad es que no me han ayudado demasiado.. Creo que cuando lo termine probaré con otro, quizá el famoso de coco de Dessert Essence.

Horrible!

Posted by 4987813416557266109 on Jun 03, 2014

I tried it and it completely messed up my hair. Made it so dry and frizzy. My daughter and husband tried it as well... same result there... I will not even use it as a hand soap because it makes everything dry. So disappointed. Read great things about it... but maybe they changed it... no one can actually like this product....