Overall, AWESOME for extremely dry, irritable skin!!

Posted by Reviewer2598544 on Jan 05, 2010

I've finally hit the jackpot. After 15 years of searching high and low, and trying every flippin skin care line ever created for something non-irritating yet actually works, the Jaded Customer has finally been satisfied! lol I've been using these products for 4 days now, and I'm in love! The cleanser cleans without stripping, the toner is one I can actually tolerate since its so gentle, and the moisturizer is wonderful, pure bliss in a tube. These products are light, you don't have to use much so it goes a long way, none of them are greasy, and they don't have a strong, irritating smell. The scrub/mask, I had issues with; its great as a scrub, since it, like the other products, is very light, you use very little, doesn't feel gooey-yucky upon application, and it does what it's supposed to do without being harsh. I will continue to use it as such. As a mask, I wasn't impressed; my skin felt uncomfortably tight and dry that night and the next morning. But, I don't like facial masks, either, so maybe that's not a fair judgement. The free sample of the Luminessense eye creme is also an unexpected suprise, since I generally hate eye creams (they're all so thick and heavy, and they STING!), but this one is a light, runny texture, so all you need is less than a pea size per eye, and it spreads super easy. No stinging! The free sample of the Rosa Mosqueta hand cream is also nice, very light feeling, lightly scented, no stinging, and to my surprise, absolutely no greasy feeling at all, and yet my skin felt supple and elastic. I have yet to try the hair conditioner freebie, but as I've been impressed overall so far, I'm certain I'll like it, too. I do, sans hesitation, recommend these products to anyone with dry, irritated, impossible skin!

Great little travelers!

Posted by Reviewer2879651 on Oct 08, 2008

I've used Aubrey Organics for years and the Rosa Mosqueta are wonderful! I bought two of these travel sets for two of my vacations because they are the perfect size for a week and pass all the airline carry-on requirements.

Aubrey

Posted by Reviewer2645429 on Nov 14, 2008

I just love Aubrey's products! These travel sets are worth every penny! Easy for travelling but also good to try out the products! I have dry skin and i don't like the toner because of the alcohol, i prefer the Vegacol alcohol free toner from Aubrey. I do love the other products and the products of the seabuckthorn range!

Like it

Posted by Reviewer1003087 on Mar 10, 2011

Very nice set to try all the stuff. But I am dissapointed with alcohol in toner:( Moisturizing cream is very usual, but makes perfect hydration. I have not decided yet to buy full size products but they are worth-trying definitely!

Good!

Posted by AnnaLL on Apr 25, 2013

My skin likes this, however, it does not give my skin enough moisture to deal with the cold dry winter air. I find the scent a bit heavy and overpowering, but smell is a very personal thing. You may love it :) UPDATE: I use this with Aubrey's Saving Face sunscreen over, that way I get enough moisture and my skin is looking much better :)

good for dry skin

Posted by Reviewer1630537 on Dec 14, 2011

the travel set can be used as trial pack for the beginner to test on the product. It really moisturized dry skin and good help if u stay in air-conditioned room all the time

Excellent products

Posted by Reviewer1822269 on Aug 25, 2010

Quality products for dry skin. I will buy again!

very good!

Posted by iren21vek on Mar 09, 2011

Very good firm, natural components. At me the dry skin and many means for a dry skin don't approach me. The given set very much was pleasant to me I has bought it for test. The skin after it feels perfectly humidified. I love Aubrey Organics and iherb.com

Good idea

Posted by Reviewer1922796 on May 01, 2010

I tried this products for the first time. I didn't want to buy regular size because I didn't know if it works for my very sensitive skin. Just like all other reviews, this lines are wonderful. I can take this to trip.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1927105 on Nov 25, 2010

very good!