Nice products

Posted by Reviewer3142373 on Mar 14, 2014

I liked all of these.

Good!

Posted by AnnaLL on Apr 25, 2013

My skin likes this, however, it does not give my skin enough moisture to deal with the cold dry winter air. I find the scent a bit heavy and overpowering, but smell is a very personal thing. You may love it :) UPDATE: I use this with Aubrey's Saving Face sunscreen over, that way I get enough moisture and my skin is looking much better :)

Not for Sensitive Skin

Posted by 5045323930354475663 on Apr 10, 2013

Allergy to these products. Not this brand for me.

Good for really dry skin and for travel

Posted by 5503259751495504463 on Feb 05, 2013

Cleansing lotion - not bad, but you can as well use the same name soap bar, you'll get the same effect for less money. Toner - OK, but I consider it a liitlle bit too much alcohol for DRY skin, smells with alcohol too much. Cream - fine for really dry skin and for cold winter (I'm from Saskatchewan, Canada), but it's too rich and thick for summer and for normal skin. Mask - wonderful mild scrub for dry and dry-combination skin.

very much!

Posted by 5068829341846321947 on Nov 24, 2012

very much! skin soft and pleasant after using this makeup

not for me

Posted by Reviewer2577547 on Oct 31, 2012

my skin didin't like it, it's too oily for me and the smell too specific for me. the size for travel it's ok, but not all products easy to use, like package is hard.

great try set

Posted by Reviewer2431756 on Aug 03, 2012

good size, nice smell!! the moust of all i liked mask-scrub and cleaning lotion really great products! suggest! makes your skin smooth and with shiny glow! lowe this set, will try more products from Aubrey organics :) happy customer

Great set

Posted by Reviewer3003169 on Feb 22, 2012

Great way to try out the dry skin set. Smells wonderful, but not quite right for my skin which is more combination dry. The moisturizor is very thick, and difficult to get out of the bottle.

very nice

Posted by Reviewer2902336 on Jan 18, 2012

the travel set for dry skin is really cool! the size, the smell, the design... everything! i would buy again!

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1584567 on Jan 09, 2012

This product is very user-friendly on trip.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »