seems to be working.

Posted by Reviewer1365732 on Dec 14, 2009

I bought this as a test to see if it would help my skin and it has. I have tried practically every product on the market along with heavy duty prescription drugs like Accutane for my chronic intermittent cystic acne. The Aubrey products appear to be the only ones that have actually decreased the amount of acne I get, the frequency of flareups and the healing time. I use the entire combination skin line in addition to the Amino Derm Gel by Aubrey.

Pratique pour tester

Posted by Strawwy on Jun 23, 2012

Produits de très bon rapport qualité prix, crème de grande contenance pour un format voyage. Cependant je pense que cette gamme est plus pour peau normale sans problèmes que pour peau mixte, il n'y a pas d'effet matifiant, et la crème contient du beurre de karité, pas ce qu'il y a de mieux en cas de problèmes de boutons.

Not for me

Posted by Reviewer2359183 on Aug 06, 2011

This kit is too heavy for my mildly sensitive/acne-prone skin. Cleansing lotion and toner are OK; moisturizer is way too greasy and just sits on the face... not to mention that tacky perfume kind of intrusive fragrance that lingers all day. Mask is viscous and doesn't seem to absorb much. I've noticed my overall complexion has worsened in just 2 days of using them. The sensitive skin set seems much much better.

very strange smell

Posted by Reviewer2480136 on Mar 31, 2011

very strange smell

good results, super stong smell.

Posted by Reviewer1692034 on Nov 06, 2010

I used it once, and won't use it again, can't bear the smell.

((((((

Posted by Reviewer2605707 on May 06, 2011

it smells awful!

Posted by Reviewer1573227 on May 12, 2011

Good for oily skin.

mmmmm

Posted by Reviewer2653446 on Apr 11, 2011

I like this particular product of this company. Leaves no greasy film well absorbed and the mask is unique as long as two months for my use of the series:)

It's excellent!

Posted by LocutusOfBorg on Apr 02, 2011

It's excellent!

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2561594 on May 17, 2010

The products work great on my combination skin, cleanse the skin without drying it up. I have already ordered them in full size!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »