July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Aubrey Organics, Travel Set, Sensitive Skin #6, 4 Pieces (Discontinued Item)

Great products!

Posted by Reviewer1068806 on Oct 14, 2009

Highly reccommended! I have very sensitive skin, adult acne, rosecea, irritations from chemicals, etc. The facial cleansing lotion cleansed my face without stripping it and left it feeling smooth and soft. The facial toner was gentle and soothing. The moisturizing lotion moisturized without leaving a greasy feel and did not break my face out! My pores are shrinking and I don't have to wear makeup now! The sensitive skin line is a lifesaver!I will always use this!

Not too shabby

Posted by Reviewer2856874 on Mar 18, 2010

This set is perfect for trying a new product. It works really well at cleansing and moisturizing with out irritating my sensitive skin. Many products say dermatologist approved and Im still left with dry redness all over my face but not with aubrey organics. My only complaint is that I need exfoliation that this doesnt provide but not many products do unless stated. It has a very creamy texture with a fresh smell of lemon. Id recomend giving it a try.

crème super

Posted by Strawwy on Jun 23, 2012

Kit très pratique pour tester, peu cher, alors que la crème est de grande contenance (30 ml, soit un format crème classique en France!) Très bonne gamme naturelle basique, pour peau sensible/mixte.

fantastic

Posted by Reviewer2549965 on Jul 07, 2009

fantastic product for sensitive-comb.oily skin. Especially the daily cream, its make my skin matte, absolutly non greasy. I will try the orignal size.

Great for sensitive skin

Posted by Reviewer2234084 on Jun 02, 2009

I loved the facial cleansing lotion and the moisturizer. The toner and mask were just ok. I purchased this for taking on a trip and they were the perfect size.