Aura Cacia, 100% Pure Essential Oil, Patchouli, .5 fl oz (15 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Aura Cacia Patchouli

Posted by Reviewer2076286 on Jun 12, 2008

I love Aura Cacia products. This Patchouli is 100% essential oil, whereas some essential oils are not pure. Smells great. I love the earthiness of Patchouli, it's very grounding and peaceful. I use this w/other essential oils mixed in body oil, for after shower moisturizer. Very reasonable price at iHerb.com, as usual.

overpowering

Posted by 5197168976500048036 on Apr 13, 2013

overpowering scent. Not very useful as for medical purposes, rather for perfumery. Use less to avoid headaches!

Very grounding

Posted by Elliecats on Mar 24, 2014

I first smelled patchouli in a store and through it smelled like wart remover. (It so happens it was this brand, too.) I'd put some on my wrist and something kept making me sniff... and sniff... and sniff. By the time I got across the store, I couldn't get enough of it. I don't know what caused my initial reaction, but WOW, I LOVE this stuff! I've since ordered two bottles from iHerb. One is in use, one is "sitting" since patchouli is one of the few oils that can improve with age. I mix it about 50/50 with vetiver and wear it every day. It draws a lot of compliments. I will certainly be ordering this again and again. I also ordered the NOW version of the same oil and it was good, but it smelled "greener". I still like it, but I have it resting in the closet for a couple years. This Aura Cacia brand smells nicely aged to me. One thing to be careful with is not to overuse. The best description I can give is "stupefying", which is exactly how I felt when I inhaled too much for too long.

Can't be without it!!!

Posted by Reviewer1833031 on Jun 06, 2008

I wear this everyday and get many compliments..

Aura Cacia, Patchouli

Posted by Reviewer2312911 on Dec 21, 2007

First time ordering, excellent manner of ordering to arrival. Pleased with prod. but i am unsure of how the person i bought this for is a gift.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »