10% Off Orders Over $40!

Aura Cacia, Organic, Tamanu Oil, Nourishing , 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Amazing healing Polynesian wonder oil.

Posted by Leione on Mar 25, 2014

This ancient Polynesian beauty secret is famous for its powerful cicatrizing, healing, nourishing, regenerating, pain alleviating, antineuralgic, anti-inflammatory, antibiotic, antioxidant properties and truly an amazing remedy for acne, scars, stretch marks, as well as many other serious skin conditions. Rich in palmitic, stearic saturated fatty acids, oleic, linoleic unsaturated fatty acids and antioxidants, it accelerates healing and the growth of new and healthy skin, encourages cell renewal and regeneration, nourishes, soothes, and repairs dry and damaged skin, relieves pain caused by inflammation, fends off infection, prevents dryness, chapping, and inflammation, improves the skin tone and complexion, restores the skin's elasticity, protects against premature aging. Absorbing quickly without leaving a greasy residue or clogging pores, it's capable of calming itching and allergies, soothing irritation and inflammation, facilitating the healing of small wounds, cuts, burns, sore and chapped lips, fighting acne, blemishes, age spots, rashes, eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, preventing and reducing scarring and stretch marks, alleviating pain caused by sunburn and dry, peeling and flaky skin and scalp, diminishing fine lines and wrinkles. I've been using this organic tamanu oil only for a few weeks, by the results speak for themselves: my skin is no longer dry, flaky and painful to the touch – it's softer, smoother and has a healthy glow, my complexion has improved, my acne has cleared up, redness and inflammation is gone, some fine lines and stretch marks have faded. This wonderful product exceeded all my expectations. So glad I discovered it on iHerb.

PLEASE LIKE THIS COMMENT AND CHECK OUT MY OTHER REVIEWS! THANKS! :)

Posted by naturalorganic on Oct 17, 2013

OMG I love this oil so much! I use it both day and night. I don't use any other cream or oil on top of it. It is very moisturizing without a greasy feeling! I have had a lot of acne scars and pigmentation and since using this a lot of my problems on my skin has disappeared! And in less than a month! AMAZING! It smells very nice and it has a light green color to it. You will not look green with this on! ;) I wish they sold it in bigger bottles though, but I'm gonna keep on buying this because my skin love it and my acne prone skin haven't broken out with this on it, either! LOVE!

Used to be a quality product, until they started to tamper with it

Posted by 4731451956054460747 on Dec 28, 2013

The manufacturing has definitely changed somewhere along the way with this product. The oil is now thinner, as if it's been economically rationed or extracted. It also doesn't smell as distinctively nutty and doesn't feel as rich. Can't say for sure what's up, but wouldn't recommend this product to anyone who is looking for good-quality tamanu oil. It's a shame, because the packaging (with a pump) is very convenient while other brands tend to use a screw-cap.

love!

Posted by Reviewer2363743 on Apr 13, 2013

Okay, I have used this for 2 weeks,,,entering 3rd week. So far, it has improved my skin texture. i have pretty normal skin, but easily get clogged with those tiny whiteheads, not that big cystic acne type. I get scars easily as I like to pop those whiteheads. Enter this tamanu oil, I don't really have pimple right now, but I have lots of scars. Tamanu oil really helps those scars. My family also notices this so i am sure it is working! Luckily I don't get any new whiteheads prior using this. I spray my face with rose water so it is damp,,,i rub a drop or 2 on my palms and massage it to my whole face. Add: those you have slow healing may like to consume zinc. I consume opti-zinc and I feel it really helps with healing process. I take 90mg of it.

Great for Scars!

Posted by Reviewer2074869 on Nov 24, 2012

I bought it for treating eczema and for erasing scars. I'm completely pleased in both aspects. It helps to stop itchiness due to eczema almost immediately, and even reduces it. About scars, I'm just seeing a very positive improvement after several weeks of using it. I will continue buying it.