The best

Posted by LovelyHoney on Nov 18, 2015

This is far the best tea tree oil that I tried! I use it if I have problem with vaginal yeast. I mix some st.John's wort oil with a drop or two of tea tree oil, and spread it on vaginal area. Or I soak tampon with that mixture and let it stand inside for a few hours. It helps and reduces the itch, and I love the freshness afterward. Great!

I LOVE THE FACT THAT AURA CACIA SPECIFY THE COUNTRY OF ORIGIN

Posted by satokovann on Aug 22, 2016

BECAUSE OF THAT, TODAY I BUY EO ONLY FROM AURA CACIA BRAND. IT'S ACTUALLY DENSER THAN CHEAPER BRANDS' EO.

I know you are looking for acne treatment.

Posted by Paranoid-android on Dec 18, 2014

And here it is. I use it in my OCM blend and also apply afterwards. Can't say a bad word about the oil — smells nice, if a liitle bit unusual for tea tree oil (with a note of some berries??? idk). Really works, dries out zits and helps with healing. I have noticed real effect once I stopped picking and touching me face. Really, if you struggle with acne, my advice for you: and I know how hard t is — hide all mirrors, tie yor hands, STOP TOUCHING your face. Pimples, blackheads, whiteheads — stop. So... Yeah. Really nice oil, ordered it with jojoba and grapeseed oils — so far so good. And in case you didn't know, apply it with a carrier oil (jojoba in my case), to let it work it's magic deep inside your skin, not only on the surface (also it is quite irritating in pure form). Also from time to time I brush teeth with it, the oil whitens teeth and desinfects mouth, leaves numbness though after. Will try lavender oil first, and then order this one again.

Muy bueno!

Posted by 5407943405866488964 on Jun 05, 2014

Es perfecto para hacer una mezcla de aceites antes del lavar el pelo. Además va muy bien para secar los granitos., asi evitas tocarlos! :S

good

Posted by naturalsgirls on May 25, 2012

Excellent tool for spot treatment of acne! Отличное средство для точечного лечения прыщей!

Bought it three times

Posted by 4641037184973210631 on Sep 14, 2016

Good stuff

good quality

Posted by Reviewer2356089 on Sep 15, 2012

good quality tea tree oil. For those who do not tolerate the smell and allergies. good fights with periodic eruptions. Useless if serious acne

just essential oils

Posted by Reviewer2438396 on Feb 08, 2011

There are many applications and not good.

Posted by 4968181208191007690 on Feb 20, 2013

smells like tea tree, does the job of the tee trea oil...

iam in love with this

Posted by 5306580323657314152 on May 09, 2014

it helps me for my face and of course... my nose piercing! LOVE IT!